Seeley Says Thanks for the prayers and visits
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seeley Says Thanks for the prayers and visits

I am sitting here next to Lcpl Shawn Seeley and will be transcribing for him. Here's Shawn:

I want thank everyone for their visits and prayers, they mean a lot to me. I am doing better every day and have a pretty optimistic view about things. I am looking forward to having Amanda come back and I miss her a lot. I want to also thank for Leatherneck.com for the flag they sent, I have it hanging on my curtains. It was pretty cool to get my purple heart from the Commandant. He also gave me a challenge coin. I look forward to more visits, but I look forward even more to getting out of this hospital . I just want to let everyone know that I am doing fine and that I am healing pretty quickly.
    Semper Fi

Shawn

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    We always got your back, Bro!

Stay strong Bro and you are in our prayers everyday!!!

SEMPER FI,

Talking

Keep the faith brother, we are!

Prayers from the Overman Clan in Sundance Utah, headed your way.

Bill

Ah, Ya Had Me For A Minute Bro. I Seen Your Name On List, Who Was On Leatherneck And Almost Had A ------- Oh Well. Glad Your Spirits Are Up An Your Doing Great. All That Love And Tender Care And The Grunt Will, To Get Back On Track. The Prayers Still Go Out For All Of The Troops. Keep Smilin And You'll Be Back Doing This Typing On Your Own Soon. Semper Fi Bro

Shawn

Get strong Brother. And expect more visits. We're Proud of you. That's a Fact.
    Semper Fidelis

rich

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking

LCpl Seeley keep strong, keep focused and get better soon. I'll see you on the 5th. The prayers continue to flood...!!!

Semper Fidelis

Just In Case I Forget, We Had A Short Visit To-night In The Chat Room By None Other Than Our Man Shawn, Yes, He Came In For A Short Visit And Was Using 1 Finger To Type To Us, What Determination He Has. He Said He Will Be On Over The Weekend Now And Then, I Told Him I Would See If I Could Get People To Stand By If He Came On So Some One Was There When He Did. Made My Day On That Little Visit. Great Job Bro. The Prayers Still Go Out For All.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    get out of bed ya slacker

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

I am thinking maybe he is a sickbay commando. Since he can do the chatroom now.

Semper Fidelis

Nice to see ya back on top of things Seeley! Stay strong bro...it's a long tough road but you have what it takes to get you there! My thoughts are with you and the rest of our men and women in harms way. Tak care...

Hey! We are all so proud of you! You are a strong man. I love you.

Bro... I'll sneek ya beer if you dont tell. take care get better. It was nice to caht for the few seconds the other day. let me knowif you need something/anything.

S/F,

Mike

Marine Friend Free Member captken's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Shawn, your letter was the best thing I've seen on the internet in a very long time! Great seeing you in person, too! You're a good man! Keep it going.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Ditto to all the above.
    Sometimes just a few words can't express the swelling of the heart, the fullness of the eyes, when good news is received.

GUNG HO !!

Terry

Thread Information