Thank You!!!!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding news Mandy! Awarded the Purple Heart by CMC himself what an honor. Please try your best to get some info on the corpsman as many here would like to support him too.

Marine Friend Free Member captken's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Amanda, please tell Shawn that he wasn't the only one who was honored to be there today. I'm sure the CMC was honored to be in Shawn's presence (and your's and his Mom's as well).

The Corpsman name is Nathaniel Randell Leoncio. I don't have any other personal info. Robin (Shawn's mom) said that they hope to move him out of ICU today or tomorrow. His stomach will have to remain open for a year.

Steve Brooks (Shawn's Uncle)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    thebish,

Thank you for that information. We were going by the incorrect name. I have been calling in favors (they didn't see it that way) to get this from my Marine Corps sources but everything cameup emty. Now hopefully we can move as little bit faster. Still need the rank and the address though.

Thank you

I posted this on My visit w/LCpl Seeley board, but here it is again.

Thank you bish, and Marinemom. Here is an address for the corpsmen.

Leoncion, Nathaniel R.
    ICU
    8901 Wisconsin Ave.
    Bethesda, MD 20889

The person I spoke with did not give me a rank for him. He did say that if he is moved from ICU, anything that is mailed will be forwarded.

Welcome

Amanda, Thanks For The Update, I Believe This Site Would Honor A Member Of Randells Family To Come In And Update Us On Him. Our Corpman Are Part Of The Family I Do Believe As Our Prayers Go Out To All That Serve.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

CHOPPER7199,

You better dang well believe Amanda. We will be more than happy to help out. What is needed....???

Semper Fidelis

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just wanted to let you all know that, courtesy of my Member of Congress, two extra flags will be flown over the Capitol Building - one for Seeley and one for Randell.

As soon as I receive them from the Congressional office, I will take them up to Bethesda and give them to the boys from the members of leatherneck.com - mah have to give Ranell's to his folks, but I'll get them up to them as quickly as I can.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    marinemom,

Your'e out doing yourself...LOL Just kidding. I know that for the Randell's this maybe overwhelming. And I know that they will appreciate it very much....!!!

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    If that 'DEVIL DOC' is part of the brotherhood (as well he should be), then his parents deserve to know it.

THIS Marine is appreciative for what Doc did, as I'm sure you all are also.
    His life is forever changed, but he needs to know that THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS is in his debt.

Marinemom,
    You are AMAZING!!! Also, the above address is for Randell, I didn't clarify & I failed to ask about his rank. Sorry.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

ringoffire,

I think that we have enough to work with now. And thank you for what you have done too. I understand that you are planning a few things of your own....???

GySgtRet,
    Me the kids sent get well cards to LCpl Seeley, along with a few cds that I had copied from my collection. I'll also, be sending Randell & family cards as well.
    I had time to call about the address, using the info that was posted. It was a joint effort, no biggie on my part.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

ringoffire,

I know that all that we can do is beening done as much as possible. I heard about the CDs that you were sending to him. I just hope that he has gotten his Cd player by now when I was in there on Saturday he didn/t have it yet. Thank you again for the doc's name and stuff. He is just as imprtant as Seeley is to me. A corpsman in a Marine unit is very important.

Thank you for all that you have done so far and continue to do.

Semper Fidelis

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mandy what a pleasant surprise to hear Shawns voice this morning thank you for helping him it really made my day. It sounds like he is on the mend and for that Im very thankfull. I wish that I could have seen his face when the Commandant was there I bet he tried to lock up for him lol.

Thread Information