Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Can anyone proide the last name of the corpsman "Randall" who was injured with Seeley? His leg was blown off in the explosion, he administered his own tourniquet, and proceeded to give aid to the others who were wounded. Thanks be to God that he was there, and that he understood his calling!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Idle moments are no longer idle. Get well soon, Shawn. Get well, one and all.

Hey all, Shawn is going into surgery today, they are opening and cleaning all of his wounds and going to do some work on him. He will be in surgery for quite a while. Last night he was breathing on his own. The nurse told me today they are putting him on a different kind of sedative, one that does not stick with him for so long, so they can wake him up when needed. They also said they are going to try and slowly take him off the resparator after the surgery, so he can breath on his own more and without the tube. That is awesome news!!! Thank you all for the prayers!! God is answering them! Keep them coming!!!

Mandy

yes, pray for Randell too, he is here and i have seen him and his family as well. I am so thankfull for people like him!

Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    My prayers are with LCPL Seely and his family. God Bless him Semper Fi.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All our Prayers go out to the Seely Family. Strength thru prayer will help pull him through it all.

Semper Fi Seeley! God bess, all my prayers for a speedy recovery.

PRAYING HARD, AND SENDING IT BACK TO THE TOP, PRAY,PRAY, PRAY...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Amanda,

Thank you for the updates for all of us here on the site. There is always a good doc in a Marine Corps unit. Unknown rank Randell, thank you for being there when you were most needed. Amanda. I will be there either Saturday or Sunday. Ans yes we are all praying for all injured.

Semper Fidelis

my prays go out to you and your family, seeley.

I've been visiting at Sgt. Grits and everyone there has sent their prayers and love for the Marines that God has so lovingly looked upon for strength and leadership of our great nation. May he continue to provide what is necessary for those who are still in harms way and for those who are marching on. God Bless with much love your way Marines. Special prayers are being said for the bravery of our Corpsmen without whom many lives would never be the same.

THANKS CONNIE, WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR THEM ALL.

I have just been told that my initial post did not go through on young Seeley. I wish that he is progessing well with his wounds, and he is always in my thoughts. He is a tough kid, and I know he will fight on through this adversity as he has in everything he has applied himself to. It takes a lot to put a guy like him out. He has his faith in his maker and his fighting spirit and many times that will do more than all the medicines in the world. Fight on kid with all you got in you, fight on!

God be with you LCpl Seeley. You will win this fight.

Thread Information