Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member Doc Crow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    May God Watch and Protect this young Marine and his family and Loved Ones

Amanda.......can you give us an update on Shawn........and when Shawn is able to write......would love to hear from him.....

The God that I serve...is still able........Love you Marine and THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE......and God let his angel camp in your room........

Marine Friend Free Member captken's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is a copy of the update that I just posted on another Shawn Seeley thread.
    ----
    My wife and I visited both Doc and Shawn yesterday. Both doing great! Shawn still plans to return home in a week and a half. That means Amanda does not need to quit her job but will stay home until Shawn gets there. A great thanksgiving day for them!! Mom and Grandma were both there and anxious to get him home.

Doc is scheduled to leave Bethesda tomorrow for Brooke Army Hospital in San Antonio. He hopes to be fitted with a prosthesis and returned to Bethesda for surgury to finish repair on his internal injuries. They will then do plastic surgury to fix up his stomach and he'll be good to go. Sounds easy but, of course, it'll still be a tough, long road.

I want to follow him to be sure he gets the recognition he deserves for his actions.

Thumbs up

Smoke and prayers go up from our lodge for this young man and hopes for a full recovery.

Fidelis

Eternal Father, strong to save, Whose arm hath bound the restless wave
    Who bids the mighty ocean deep, its own appointed limits keep
    Oh hear us when we cry to Thee
    for brother Shawn across the sea...

In Jesus Name Amen

I'm no theologian, just an old Marine. My father was a Marine, I was a Marine, and my son is a Marine.

...and in my opinion, He is Always Faithful
    Semper Fi

Shawn is still in the hospital in Washington, but he walked for 10 min. yesterday on both feet. and he is making a ton of progress everyday. On the 8th he will be able to live at home and be outpatient. Everyone is looking forward to that!! Thanks for all the prayers after all this time!

Mandy ,that Is Great News, Give By Best To Shawn, Prayer Works.

Dear Shawn:

Staff Sergeant Nelson said you read this so I'll write to you...

My name is Sonny and I'm with 2/24 in the Marine Reserves. I will be going to Iraq in June. I remember when we both had the "poolee" icon and you were so motivated in your posts and I always loved reading them. Then you left for bootcamp...my best friend went to boot camp with you in the same company...he was E Company 2002, his name is Jeremy Campbell and he was the one that got stabbed with the IP scissors...if you remember haha...

He's with 2/1 in Iraq with now, and he also had a near death experience when the Humvee in front of his struck an anti-tank mine.

Anyway I don't konw what to say since we've never spoken to eachother before, but stay strong Marine ! The Lord is with you and you will overcome !

I will pray especially hard for you, even though I have never met to you or spoken to you, and the only interaction we ever had was via replying to posts when we were both "poolees", I feel like you're a brother to me.

I recently sent Jeremy a package full of goodies. I would be more than willing to send you some if you give me your address.

My email is stai2@uiuc.edu

I will be praying for you, my dear brother and indomitable warrior!

SEMPER FI AND OOORAH !

Lance Corporal Sonny Tai

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up

SuNmAN,

It is always a pleasure to meet one of LCpl Seeley's friends. You can find his phone number and address under the thread "My visit today with LCpl Seeley" also under "My visit with LCpl Shawn Seeley" will give you some history behind how I came about this information. This was very Marine of you to take the time to wish our fellow Marine a good recovery.

orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gunny orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Belgium pray for you LCpl Shawn Seeley !
    god bless you and good luck

Registered User Free Member 1086PI1981's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey i hope shawns ok just read the story have a merry x-mas later red

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SunMan, It's good to see you again, I remember the guy in boot who got stabbed with the scissors, it was hilarious! Everything is looking better for me right now. I got released from the hospital today, and I have Amanda here with me. Thank you for praying for me, it helped. Keep in touch!

I also just read the story and thank GOD that I pray for my fellow Marines every day. I am glad that you are back and doing well. Have a Merry Christmas and Semper FI.

God Bless, Prayer's will be said

God be with you. I pray for your speedy recovery.

Thread Information