Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley
Create Post
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Please Pray For LCpl Shawn Seeley

Our brother Shawn was severely wounded yesterday in the current operation in the Ar Ramadi AO. Please join me in praying for his full recovery. Im adding the email that I received from his girl Amanda who is also a Leatherneck member. This sucks bad I just talked to him on friday by way of instant message.

Hey! I have not had the internet for a while, I am at shawns house with his parents right now. He was hit by an IED yesterday, he is in Germany near Ramstein. He has sandblasts on his face bruised lungs, bruised spleen, 2 broken legs, broken arm, severely injured hand, they had to amputate his right thumb. We did not know if he was going to make it at first as he was in critical condition, but the doctor in Germany said he is responding to questions and everything is fixable. He is going to have to have several surgeries on his right hand and physical therapy. Right now he is in a medical comma. He goes in for surgery tomorrow, and they hope to have him back to the states by Friday. He is going to Maryland. All the Marines in his vehicle were injured and one was killed. Just pray for him. Shawn and i love eachother and talked about this and we are together. I love him so much and I know he regrets what he did. That was the scariest time in my life. Thinking you were going to lose someone you love. Anyways, please pray for him lots!

Mandy

Semper Fi

This is a recent photo of Shawn

This young devildog has my prayers. Thank God we have young warriors like this.

Semper Fi Marine ...Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ...

I'll second that artymarine... I'll be praying for LCpl Seeley tonight for sure.

Prayers are being said here for LCpl Seeley and his Family, May God bring him home to those he loves.

Our prayers go out to LCpl Seeley, Mandy & his family. God bless.

You are in Our Prayers Shawn

God Bless,
    Ellie and Mark

PS...Nobody is ALLOWED to come in Here and USE ANOTHER Members ACCOUNT...
    WORD to the WISE

Our Prayers to HIM.

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Dear Heavenly Father we lift our Marine Brother up to You and ask You place Your Heavenly Healing Hands upon Shawn in his time of need.

We Pray You confort his sole and give him peace during this time.

We ask You steady the hands of the surgeons and give them the wisdom needed to pull our Brother through this mess.

We know with Your Grace he will recover and come home to his Loved Ones.

We also Pray for Shawn's Family and his Loved Amanda. Please settle they nerves and fears and allow them comfort until Shawn comes home and be with them all during his road to recovery.

We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

AMEN.

We're here for you Amanda. If you need anything or his parents need anything please give me a call and I'll do what I can.

rich

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Prayers for Shawn, his parents and Amanda are at the top of my list.

If it is Maryland, that means Bethesda and that means I can get over to see him easily....got to head for the kitchen and start making goodies for him...if anyone wants to send somethng to Shawn via me...PM me....cards, anything.

My thoughts are with this Marine and his family. Amanda seems very strong. I commend her on that.

Semper Fidelis,

you all make me proud to have claimed the title. Everday I log on her and I'm overwhelmed with all the motivation and support pouring out. Its awesome.

Keep the faith LCpl Seeley and Christ will give you comfort within your soul to carry you through this difficult time.

Semper Fi Marine

Semper Fi Seeley, always in my prayers

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Brother Shawn fought hard for his opportunity to just stay in Our Beloved Corps. There is not one mote of 'quit' in this fine warrior.

My prayers are going out to Shawn and family, and I'm with JAMarine in giving his Doc the extra skill to heal our Bro.

All of us are Blessed to have such Patriots to watch over us while we enjoy our hard won Freedoms.

Thank you, LCpl Shawn Seeley! Semper Fidelis

My prayers are for Shawn. On Eagle's Wings.

GOD BLESS YOU MARINE, MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND AMANDA, MAY GOD GIVE BOTH OF YOU THE STRENGTH TO GO THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

Thread Information