Get Off His Back (Updated) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I agree with Gunny L's comments. Just saw SPenn onTV--- some body put him out of his misery. He bashing President Bush as usually same way he did when he was in Iraq. Oparah is going to do the same thing.........

OEF-OIF
    SEMPER FI

Well my 2 cents on this is to bulldoze the entire city and start over only this time make levys that are going to hold under any type of storm. None of those homes or business are going to be fit to live in or do business out of because of the sewage and the mold and so on. There are going to be so many deceases coming from that place that the only real thing to do is bull doze it completely to the ground and start over.....

Why build levees hrscowboy, just turn it into the waste dump it is and when you've deposited enough trash to get it above sea level, rebuild!!!

GunnyL

didn't they army corps of engineers show the people what a Category 5 hurricane would do to their levies? They ignored it to make cuts to their budgets.

Wrong onlyamarine, the levies wern't downgraded to save money in the budget. They were designed for Category 3 from the day they were in the planning stages back in the 1960's.

GunnyL

Registered User Free Member enviro's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The only differences that need to be made between the tsunami and katrina is that the people in a 3rd world country weren't out sniping innocent people, raping little girls in the shelter bathrooms, car jacking, looting Best Buy, killing police officers, beating reporters and stealing their equipment, screaming racism, shooting at the help that did arrive, pillaging hospitals, setting buildings on fire, etc, etc.....

I hope these criminals get every disease known to man and die a horrible and agonizing death. I have no love love for these idiots....

Originally posted by enviro
    The only differences that need to be made between the tsunami and katrina is that the people in a 3rd world country weren't out sniping innocent people, raping little girls in the shelter bathrooms, car jacking, looting Best Buy, killing police officers, beating reporters and stealing their equipment, screaming racism, shooting at the help that did arrive, pillaging hospitals, setting buildings on fire, etc, etc.....

I hope these criminals get every disease known to man and die a horrible and agonizing death. I have no love love for these idiots....
    Truthfully, I hope they come down with a case of Lead Poisoning!

Gunny,
    Never said that they were downgraded. After the Army Corps of Engineers provided that information, they ignored doing anything to UPGRADE them to withstand a category 5. Thanks for the info. Thanks for keeping me in check.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Being the levies were never built to take the storm surge of a Cat 5. The mayor new this then and I v'e never heard of the mayor or governor asking for this to take a Cat 5. This seems like a cleansing thing to me. The most vulnerable people that have nothing, maybe this was worth waiting for for the local and state governments...??? I know that it sounds bad but GEZ give me a break here.

Thumbs down

Well said Gary. Fatasses jesse jackson and al sharpton both could stand to lose a lot of weight. If they get skinny they can stick their heads up their ass and we won't hear anymore out of their pie holes!!! They are BOTH opportunitist racists!!!!!!!!

Mr $.02 worth.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

Originally posted by Osotogary
    Has anybody yet called Hurricane Katrina racist? Mother nature takes a blind eye when it comes to natural disasters.

We dont know yet Has anybody heard from Jessie Jackoff Jackson

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    9.) There is not the slightest evidence at all that the war in Iraq has diminished the response of the government to the emergency. To say otherwise is pure slander.
    Fort Polk Louisiana (only 150 miles from New Orleans) only mustered 5 helicopters and 150 troops.

But the most "slanderous" has to be
    Mexican Troops Aid Katrina Efforts.

And... They probably would have helped (Mexican Troops Aid Katrina Efforts) had not the Border Patrol arrested them and sent them back across the border at the first checkpoint!

All kidding aside, Thank you Republic of Mexico for your neighborly assistance!

As far as the LANG, they would have sat there forever, all 150 of them, because the Governor never ordered them into New Orleans, until way too late!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    It was requested the previous Friday, August 26th according to the DOD Press Briefing
    Q General, Jamie McIntyre from CNN. To what extent is this additional assistance you've outlined today a response to a request from the state governors in Louisiana, Mississippi? And if so, can you tell us when specifically you got that request?

GEN. HONORÉ: Yes, sir. The process starts, sir, in this particular event, with a request Friday of last week
    The bulk of the troops in Fort Polk are 10th Mountain elements prepping to go to Afghanistan, while the LANG is just now returning from overseas.

I'd trust the word of LtGen Honore before Matt Drudge and Rushbo on military matters.

My problem is: If we can get help to the tsunami in 16 to 18 hours, than why in the hell does it take 4 day to get help to our guulf coast!!!!!!!

Thread Information