Cindy Sheehan
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Sheehan

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Cindy Sheehan

Cindy Sheehan, son is turning over in his grave..
    Her son en-listed in the service , like so many did to be able to go to college.. As a WW2 veteran ,we did the same thing. My mother did not go out saying FDR started that war. Even when my brother was KIA with 101st airborne. Where is her son father?
    If we did what Cindy wants us to do, her sun died in vain and we all would be under Terrorists Control. CINDY wake up the latest pole said 80 % think you are wrong, so you are among the 20 % radicals.

Cadetat6

Registered User Free Member wymichael's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You are so right. Everyone who joins the service knows what they are getting into and I am sure Cindy's son would not want her to be doing this.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    wymichael,
    I don't know if everybody that joins knows what they are getting into. I think, perhaps, they might have a general idea about what they are going to go through or maybe even fantasize what military service is going to be like for them in some cases. Still, all in all, when a person joins a military service for whatever reason, the words military and war have got to make somekind of connection. The words, "Training for war, praying for peace", or words to that effect, should be clearly visible for all potential
    recruits and their parents or gaurdians to see.
    Cindy Sheehan is being played by all those organizations, groups, and individuals who wish to push their own agendas to the forefront. These folks have taken a mothers grief and exploited it for there own gains...and it apprears that Cindy Sheehan has played along.
    Yep,wymichael, I don't believe that Cindy's son would like what he is seeing right now. May he rest in peace.

Registered User Free Member Marzyn's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    My two cents:

What Ms. Sheehan is doing (I say miss because as a result of her beliefs her husband has divorced her) is a travesty to our kind. Personally, I didn't join to go to college, I joined because I felt a strong call to duty for my country. Her son may have joined originally wanting to go to college but I'd be willing to bet at the end he felt the same way we all do, patriotic as hell. Maybe I'm wrong.

What she is now doing is dishonoring every single member of the military past and present. I can't imagine dying for my country, to give the same rights my mother has here to protest MY OWN work to another mother in a foreign country. And have her actually do it. I would feel the greatest shame in knowing my own mother hated me for what I am. She may act as though she loved him, but how can you love someone that does something you hate? She is a fool carrying a liberalistic point of view. A believer of todays media. I can't fault her because I know what it's like to lose someone close at heart, but even so, she should be proud that her son gave his life for her and know how many other mothers are thanking and praising her for her sons actions. She threw it all out the window for nothing.

Well, that's my thoughts at least.
    Vickers out

What everyone seems to forget is that Casey, her son, had re-upped to go to Iraq! It was his wish to be there. If this woman wanted to do something for her son, which I doubt she had much contact with, then she would honor his request to allow him to do what he wanted to do as a man. I think Sheehan has a rather large problem with reality, and it is coupled with her guilt over being a bad mother to her son! She is a useful idiot being played like a fiddle.

Mr. Carey I agree,

Her son was a grown man who reenlisted and then fully knew what he was getting into. I feel she is disrespecting him by basically calling him a child who didnt know what he was doing.
    I at first thought she was being a mom who was just grieving. but now i think she has just gotten a big head because some people are using her as a symbol.
    She has to accept the fact that we will not leave until the job is done and her sons death while tragic is something he knew might happen.

Todays poll shows that 54% of the American people are in Sheehan"s corner.
    I keep hearing that we need to stay until the job is done. Would someone tell me what that job is?

Credits
    Savings
    Our mission now is to stabilize the country. Ensure they are allowed a free democratic vote and install a democratic government. Once established, our mission is to defend their freedom from tyranny and oppression and build their country into a place where people can live without fear of death camps and have running water and electricity 24/7 instead of the 2-4 hrs a day they now have it, if at all.

But that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by greensideout
    Todays poll shows that 54% of the American people are in Sheehan"s corner.
    I keep hearing that we need to stay until the job is done. Would someone tell me what that job is?
    Again! According to polls 'Dewey defeated Truman', and 'Kerry should be in the White House'. Stick the polls where the sun does not shine!

Could you tell me what the question was that caused the determination that the American people do not support the war? Maybe, you can tell me, with the no call laws, how an accurate sampling is taken of the voice of the people, and what areas of the country the poll was taken in. The only people that are being polled are those that want something in their life other than what they have.

I will make a bet with you. The polls were taken in prodominently Metropolitan areas!

Marzyn, I know the "mission" that's put out for the press and for those that want to hear it---I just wonder if anyone really thinks this is possable in an Islamic country? I don't.

Originally posted by Joseph P Carey

Again! According to polls 'Dewey defeated Truman', and 'Kerry should be in the White House'. Stick the polls where the sun does not shine!

Could you tell me what the question was that caused the determination that the American people do not support the war? Maybe, you can tell me, with the no call laws, how an accurate sampling is taken of the voice of the people, and what areas of the country the poll was taken in. The only people that are being polled are those that want something in their life other than what they have.

I will make a bet with you. The polls were taken in prodominently Metropolitan areas!
    You didn't answer my question. You just dump trucked something about the polls.

Credits
    Savings
    I personally don't believe it's realistic to think our mission is going to be accomplished in the near future, however I do believe that our presence in the middle east is all that's keeping the terrorists from attacking us on the home front. Hopefully I am wrong, but I fear that I am not. I am, however, entirely for the war in Iraq as are the majority of the Marines and other military servicemembers I know.

Originally posted by greensideout

You didn't answer my question. You just dump trucked something about the polls.
    I did answer your question! You are just not smart enough to see the answer! That is not my fault, but yours! We are there until the job is done, and not a day longer, or a day less!

You had two unrelated statements. One was about the polls, and the other was 'what is the job'!

The polls are bogus! And, the job is the same as we had in Germany and Korea! Stablize the country and the region! I have not heard you complaining about us being in Germany, or Korea, for all these years, and men in uniform are still dying there!

Truthfully, I would take every person, body and soul, tanks and packs, PX's and community action teams, out of Germany and throw them into Afghanistan and Iraq, and then I would take out Iran's Nuclear power producer and place it off line! But that is me, and not you!

If we are in for a Penny, why not a Pound?

Thumbs down

As a WWII Air Corps vet , having a brother in the Marines Wake Island Unit, wounded on Bouganville, I feel I have a bye to speak mt piece.

I can't believe that this Gold Star mother could actually believe the things that come out of her mouth. I feel her anguish at losing her son; but to blame the president for his death, is unforgivable. I can almost hear the murmer of all those men & women who gave their last to defend their country and preserve freedom for the rest of us.

Her attempt to dishonor the President will only end in dishonoring her son. And I'm afraid it will haunt her the rest of her days
    So let's all give a --- finger salute to the ACLU, liberals, and bleeding hearts, who have just won over another empty mind.

In closing, I leave them with the words that cut them to the quick

GOD BLESS AMERICA

chucktoo

Originally posted by Joseph P Carey

I did answer your question! You are just not smart enough to see the answer! That is not my fault, but yours!

And my IQ would be? LMAO

If we are in for a Penny, why not a Pound?

Auh, because this is America and we use the Dollar?

There are views other then yours. That doesn't make people other then you stupid, maybe just better informed but if you choose to be a lemming, go for it.

Thread Information