Jane Fonda to go on anti-war tour - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I hope the she comes to my town so that I can show her the kind of support that she deservises, you know like get up the buddies who served with me and all the local guardsmen that just returned home from Iraq that are filled with pride and devotion to this county. If asked or call back I would glady go back to insure that this county and especially my family could remain free. I was not yet born during the Vietnam war however have heard of the kinds of things that this ***** has done. It makes me want to get some one famous and take a bus tour myself I would follow right behind her at the same time and then will see who has more support.

Believe me Harder, she will not be stopping in small town USA! There are two reasons for that: 1) Small town USA is most certainly not Blue districts, and there is not as much money there as is in the large Blue Cities, 2) She will only go where she has a following, and she will only go where there is a large media to report her every move, this sells books! After all, it is always about the money with her! She sure as hell is not making any money with her acting career!

Excellent point Mr. Carey...she is not interested in the welfare of the little guy (let alone the military). She is after the big buck and she can only get that in the big cities where she can corral the sheep into one pen!

They are already planning to pull the guys with in a year,So it looks like a book tour to me.Its the timeing to make her look good
    (see I did good again)DUH.
    I dont see that she has a legal right to breath.
    She cant sing,cant act,just a total waste of life BUT gets the attention JUST when she needs it

Thread Information