Leatherneck Club Las Vegas
Create Post

Leatherneck Club Las Vegas

For those active, former Marines and Corpman who frequent Las Vegas and have not been to or have heard of the World Famous Leatherneck Club, well here you go. A Marine club with wall to wall Marine memorabilia from WWI to the present, gaimng of course, not to mention the cheapest drinks in town. Just this past weekend we had former Marine Captain and actor Dale Dye stop by. We all had a great time. So as you can see we get active and former Marines from Pvt's to Generals as well as entertainment folk. Below is a link to show some pics of the club.
    So if you Marines get to Las Vegas be sure to stop by and say hello. We're on the corner of Spring Mountain Road and Arville.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/leatherneckclub

Semper Fi!

Hi myself and three friends all former Royal Marines are visitng Vegas in September this year hiring HD's and cruising but if any of you can offer advice on rides etc we should not miss please drop me a line and we can link up in advance.
    Per Mare Per Terram

http://www.lasvegasharleydavidson.co...pg=sightseeing

Check this out. Judging by the time of year you're going to be traveling, I'd advise staying away from the Hoover Dam. It's a great sight if you really want to make the effort, but traffic is usually a ***** and it's hotter than hell, without roasting your nuts on an air cooled motor!

Mt. Charleston is great a ride. It's kind of a suprising change of scenery considering you're surrounded by desert. You get a chance to cool down a bit too as you go up in elevation. Good luck!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas......
    Enjoy!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

We just had our national meeting for the Iron Spartans Law-enforcement MC there. I want to thank you for the great time we had . All us Marine members were in heaven. Semper FI . Recon SAA ISMC Bakersfield ca chapter.

Thread Information