I am out of here. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks. It has been changed. Now its time to sqaure away my service alphas for tomorrow. Gonna be up for a bit and hopefully my 9 hours of sleep the past 3 days wont cause me to jack anything up.

Congrats PFC, barely beat ya off the Island, I graduated Sept. 2nd

get ready for MCT Marine, its starting to get a bit chilly here in the mornings at New River/Camp Geiger....

oohrah,
    PFC Welbaum

Congratulations Marine Outsatanding work! Now its time to go grab yourself a beer and find you some female companionship. lol .. enjoy it devil!

Welcome back and Congratulation!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood Devil Dog.

Semper Fi

Bill

Congratulations!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your PFT score before boot camp and what was your final PFT score at the end of boot camp? I'm really interested to see how much you improved. Also did you lose or gain any weight?

Thanks

welcome back, congrats
    Marine

Welcome aboard MARINE

Now that Im back from vacation I can answer your question. My PFT score before boot was 300, when I left it was 295. Slowed down in running because I would run more at home. If some recruits ran like I did, they wouldnt make it because they probably have never run 20-30 miles per week. With the weight, I stayed about the same. Somehow started to gain a bit during 2nd and 3rd phase being a squadleader eventhough we got very little time to eat haha. It all depeneds on what kind of shape you are before you leave and if you can maintain or improve while you are there.

Marine Free Member jellyfish2183's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey what platoon did you graduated from?

Thread Information