Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Ann Coulter For Supreme Court
07-02-05, 10:32 AM #1
Ann Coulter For Supreme Court
Courtesy of Mark aka The Fontman
Ann Coulter For Supreme Court (Vanity)
Posted on 07/02/2005
Not my idea, but I wish it were. Read a blurb recently that Bush should consider Ann Coulter for several reasons:
1. She's young and would sit on the Court for many a year.
2. She's considered so radical by many left-wingers that anyone nominated after her would be considered moderate.
3. She's infinitely qualified. (J.D., clerked for the Court previously, Constitutional scholar)
4. She's far better looking than anyone else currently on the court.
5. Her opinions are clear and concise, with little to no wiggle room.
07-02-05, 11:05 AM #2yellowwingGuest Free MemberShe's infinitely qualified.
Justice O'Conner was a previously unknown, hidden away in Arizona. President Reagan was brilliant in calling her up. A good track record, but nothing that any opposition could really bite on to gripe about.
07-02-05, 02:43 PM #3
Coulter is just a partisan pundit. That only qualifies her as a divider.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)