Yet Another Close Call...
Create Post

Exclamation Yet Another Close Call...

Well today I did my pre-ship stuff @ HQ and MEPS. Nothing out of the ordinary, well there was something interesting about the group--- There was 32 (2 were going to PI so they were cut out of the slot fit for 26 going to SD...) of us wanting to ship on the same day, and only 26 slots. So someone was going home...

Here I am thinking OMG I don't want to be sent home! I wanna go with my other 7 "brothers" from my RSS in this company @ boot camp. Well... Luckily some people volunteered and and everyone who REALLY wanted to go come hell or high water got to go! (YAY a happy ending) So me and my 7 "bros." are going to try to stick together when we get off the plane and all that stuff and -->maybe<-- get the same platoon.

Well so I am DEFINITLY GONE 20050620!

I'm good to go with 3 to go DAAAWG!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good luck! Godspeed,fairwinds and following seas Make yourself and us proud! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding news Kaziganthi so long and Godspeed you are good to go monday. So make us proud and be sure to come back and report in with us so that we can welcome you to the brotherhood as our brother and a United States Marine.

Semper Fi

Jim

GO GET THAT EGA AND GET BACK HERE TO REPORT YOUR GOOD TIME AT BOOT. YOU WILL DO GOOD, JUST REMEMBER ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.

Yes Sir, Oorah!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Not too much longer now, Kaz! "Brpthers"..."stick together"...that's the attiutude we like to hear in a poolee. You are going to be tested and tested and pushed harder and harder. But you know you can do it.

See you back in three months!

Well A little more than 2 hours til "this recruit" leaves home to go to the hotel... I had a good Going Away Party...Get-er-done.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Godspeed, and fair well!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Get er done Texas

Good luck Kaz and hang in there everything will be alright,just remember that when the times get tough the tough get going. Go and do your best to be able to wear that EGA for everybody cannot do this.Oorah. Semper Fi. from Sgt. TazMatt 69-75

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck and do it for yourself. Make it personal, and maybe you will even do better.

Thread Information