Marine recruiter charged with drug violation - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I agree jinelson,we did take care of our own.The bad thing is,now a day,people will sell thier Mother to the "media"for what ever reason.I believe in freedom of press and speech and all the other things I laid my butt on the line for.But the truth is,taking care of our own,is a thing of the past with so many people out to belittle not only our "President",but anything else America stands for.You can believe,if a Serviceman takes a crap and forget to wipe his butt,it will make it to the news." Armed Forces Training Our Youth conserve Nature."

Registered User Free Member Cheezballz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    WE'RE OUT HERE TO PROTECT OUR OWN, I'M IN THE FLEET RIGHT NOW, BUT IF CIVILIANS CATCH A WIND OF SOMTHIN WE DO THAT MIGHT BE..' CRAZY' OR 'DISRUPTIN THE PEACE' THEY WILL TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE TO SCREW U. IMAGINE BOB THE JANITOR CATCHES A MARINES STARTIN A BARFIGHT HE'LL PUBLICIZE IT CAUSE IT WAS 'MARINES' WHO STARTED IT. HE'LL GET ATTENTION N CRAP. WELL THINK ABOUT THAT. PS. DIVISION ENGINEERS AREN'T NO DIFFERENT THAN GRUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User Free Member Cheezballz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    THESE OLD TIMERS NEED TO GET UP 2 SPEED...MOST PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ARE MUSCLE RELAXERS, WHEN U MIX WITH ALCAHOL THEY MAKE U FEEL 'MORE' BUZZED, MAKES IT FEEL BETTER, AND NO IT WON'T POP ON THE **** TEST CAUSE IT ONLY STAYS IN U'R SYSTEM FOR A LIL BIT. AND IF HE WAS SMART HE WOULDN'T GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO'S SHIPPIN IN LIKE A WEEK OR SO. ANY MORE QUESTIONS BOUT THIS ANSWER TO US NEW BREED CORPS LIKE ME OR USMCGRUNT0331

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Another angle I'd like to submit for consideration, is poolees and parents wanting to do anything to get out of their contracts.

When I was a sales type many lifetime ago we had a saying, "If you don't have percentage of cancellations, you not working them hard enough!"

Next thing you know a scared poolee is gonna' complain that the Recruiter smoked a 'spliff with him to relax for the ASVABs.

Thread Information