The good wifes guide!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

The good wifes guide!!!

The good wifes guide!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at this girls what i found on the computer toda, called the good wifes guide from housekeeping monthly 1955.

Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking.

Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give him a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

Be happy to see him

Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first-remember, his topics of conversation are more importantant than yours.

Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late, or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

Don't complain if he is late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

Arrange his pillow and offer to take his shoes off. Speak in a low and soothing voice.

Dont ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfullness. You have no right to question him.

Agood wife always knows her place.

So girls what do you think to this?????? lol,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I know the world of today this wouldn't fly...!!! It is not PC at all. But it does sound nice.

Semper Fidelis

Only One thing i wish it was True

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    What a load of crap! Kiss that good life "Goodbye" gentleman. Gunny you are right," It ain't happening!" Wishful thinking, huh?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.

So, God asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, "This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.

She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will praise you!

She will bear your children.

and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.

"She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it."

Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

Of course the rest is history..........

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You know that would be great. But then we have the WM police like THATFEMALE monitoring what we say and we couldn't get away with it. But it still sounds great. Never to agru, that's what I am talking about. But then I wouldn't want a bubble headed woman either. She has to have a little bit of G-2

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    G-2 that's what G-4 issues. THATFEMALE is in supply. I know I'll hear about this! ROTFLMAO! Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

P.S. REMEMBER we agree to disagree!

Credits
    Savings
    Someone has to keep you males in line Gunnery Sergeant! Can't let you run around wild like you're in control or something. You have only the rights we allow you to have! Semper FI Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    A little bit of wild isn't bad.

Credits
    Savings
    I guess not Gunny! LOL SSGT, you nailed it. "We agree to disagree" is right. I'm "Commander in Chief" of the WM police Gunny!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ..."keep you males in line". That "line" is a perspective and maybe an individual perspective at that. Needless to say it is an important perspective unless it becomes offense and detrimental to the whole or "mission" as it were.

I know, I know...."Blow it out of your asterisk!"

Personally, I'd get a tad uncomfortable if a woman (or anybody else...for that matter) did all of those niceties for me from that 1955 list on a continual basis. Arrange my pillow? I don't think so! Besides, I don't know of anybody who can shape my pillow into Marilyn Monroe like I can. LOL

There's over a million divorces a year now, way up from 1955, so maybe the women were doin something right.......

Credits
    Savings
    You guys are a riot! You know I love you though, right? It's nice to be able to go back and forth with someone who doesn't get all anal and take stuff too seriously. That must be why I love my "Nasty" males! While that lifestyle may be suitable for some females, it wouldn't fly with a "Lady Leatherneck!" Ostogary you are too much!

Registered User Free Member enviro's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    According to Dave Chappelle, in 2005 the list goes like this.

1. **** his ****
    2. **** with his *****
    3. Make him a sandwich
    4. Don't talk so much

Edited for good reason.....

Which brings up another point - if this list is so bad, why buy a magazine with a article called "100 ways to please your man"

Millions of copies sell every year - it's called Cosmo

Credits
    Savings
    Sergeant you certainly have some, for lack of a better word "balls" to post that. I know exactly what you are talking about. Dave Chappelle is nuts. I guess if it were edited a bit more, the same could be said for you guys, right? LOL

Thread Information