Quick Question
Create Post

Thread: Quick Question

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Quick Question

Does anyone know somewhere where I could find the general orders? I can't find them and would like to begin learning them.
    Semper Fi!
    -Chad

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Arrow Sure...Right Here...

General Order 1

To take charge of this post and all government property in view.

General Order 2

To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.

General Order 3

To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.

General Order 4

To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guardhouse than my own.

General Order 5

To quit my post only when properly relieved.

General Order 6

To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, officer of the day, and officers and noncommissioned officers of the guard only.

General Order 7

To talk to no one except in the line of duty.

General Order 8

To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.

General Order 9

To call the corporal of the guard in any case not covered by instructions.

General Order 10

To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.

General Order 11

To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

Credits
    Savings

Cool Ron

you forgot the 12th General order

To walk my post from flank to flank and take no sh!t from any rank

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks for posting those. They will help me prepare for boot camp.
    Semper Fi!
    -Chad

General Order 13

To keep my socks and ammo dry and share my peaches and fruit cocktail with NamGrunt68 !!!!

Cool GENERAL ORDER #14

#14. MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER ALL YOUR GENERAL ORDERS AND DON'T EVER FORGET THEM

Sempers,

Roger

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Post General Orders

Your recruiter should have provided you with a "Welcome Aboard" package when you joined the Delayed Entry Program. In this box you will find a book that contains all the general orders, the rank structure, customs and courtesies information and a training schedule to help you prepare for training. If you did not get this, please let me know and I will see that you get one. You are wise to study this information before getting to MCRD. Your recruiter should be testing you on this information to make sure you know it by the time you ship.

Sixguns

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up Essential subjects !!!

Check for a local Army (yhea, yhea a four letter word) Surpluss store. They may have a copy of "THE U.S. Marines Essential Subjects", something you will probably get a copy of in boot camp.

Also try:
    Brigadequartermaster.com
    uscalvary.com
    sgtgrit.com

Good luck... ohra !!!!

Does anybody know if they still give out the RED MONSTER ???

Credits
    Savings

Lightbulb Great site.

Check this site out. There's a lot of stuff here you should look at before going to boot.

http://www.usmilitary.about.com/cs/marines/

Credits
    Savings

Question

i have a question to, but its different subject....Whats the easiest way to gain weight? only like 20 lbs. thanx for any replys

I know gettin old and lazy will do it, heres sum info might help ya select a Diet> http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/ < Might ask a nutritionist or a Doctor bout gettin Fat...TV says Fast Food Does it. Check SparrowHawks Picture out on "Rogues Gallery" on this site U get a Idea what weight gain looks Like. Good Luck!

Weight gain...

ya won't wanna hear this, but I had the same trouble when I was younger. Nothing worked except boot! LOL I went for general overall strength, speed and endurance instead. That was my training , lots of cardio-vascular, with some weight training, with weights, work a different set of muscle groups every day, lift for endurance and strength, not bulk. Eat well, eat right. jog/run... basketball, hard games of tennis, anything of that nature to get your heartrate up. push-ups by sets of ten til yer up to a hundred a day, pull-ups til 20 is easy...sit-ups the same as push-ups, til a hundred is easy. Start into it easy, a few sets at a time. It will take time, and you must be disciplined about it. Also take a look at usmchq homepage, they have a lot of info there that should be of use. USMC homesite will also. Good luck, kiddo, been there done that, know exactly how ya feel. Ya should pick up some weight that way if ya skinny, but go for endurance and strength in your training, It stood me in good sted in boot, I didn't do anything like pull-ups, before I went in and paid for it. I do recommend them! Good luck. and if nothing else you'll be a tough little **** that'll surprise people! LOL

Credits
    Savings
    i wiehgt train monday, weds and friday for football and after every session we play a hard game of full court basketball. and we run plenty for football and we have to do everything you listed bones, i do a set of haywayrds everynight (10 push-ups/10 sit-ups, 9 push-ups/9 sit-ups,etc.) and one of the stations is nothing but pull up, as many as you can do in 5 mins. so i got those going now. i just want to be 160 so i am stronger and keep my starting position, right now im only 135 at 5'10" tall, so im a little underweight. thanx for the advice, ill look into it
    SEMPERS

Thread Information