A#$hole Media Does It Again
Create Post

Thumbs down A#$hole Media Does It Again

Well, our liberal media has done it again. Newsweek took it's turn in the potty this time with the "one source" excuse. Kinda sounds like an a#%hole we have all heard of doing the same damn thing - does dan "Oops" rather ring a bell.

It wouldn't bother me to see all media go down the drain. They can't seen to get it right, even with more than one try.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

A Little more info...For the folks that don't know...

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...threadid=19993

Ellie

Smile

Thank you Ellie - as you can probably tell I was ****ed when I wrote that thread. You kinda get sick of seeing that crap in our media. They have LOST ALL CREDIABILITY with me.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

I will bet a dime to a dollar that the editors knew the story was shaky, but would raise anti-bush sentiments! Looks like it backfired on their liberal azzes!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OLE SARGE

I gather that this won't make your day either. Somedays Mondays are a real pizzer.

Fonda-Lopez Faceoff Tops at Box Office
    May 15, 2:22 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Moviegoers rewarded Jane Fonda's return to the big screen by making "Monster-in-Law" the weekend's top movie, though the comedy was short of a monster hit.

First of all, no more anonymous sources, especially with a story like the one Newsweek blew. It got people killed and the guy who told the reporters--who had his own political ax to grind--gets away scott free. He should be charged.
    Same thing happened in '96 in Atlanta after the Olympic bombing. The local media crucified Richard Jewell. Jewell was the guy who saved a lot of lives by doing his job.
    The major paper there still hasn't apologized for making Jewell's live a living hell. And the source on those stories was anonymous, too.

Thread Information