12 Diseases Linked To Agent Orange Exposure
Create Post

12 Diseases Linked To Agent Orange Exposure

ALL VIETNAM VETERANS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AGENT ORANGE EXAMS.
    PLEASE PASS THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL VIETNAM VETERANS, WHO
    YOU KNOW.

If the articles do not print, please visit:

AGENT ORANGE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    http://home.earthlink.net/~vfw_distr...zine/id15.html

Thanks muck...i will pass this on!

Thumbs up

I was finally notified by the VA and I take my physical on Tuesday, May 17, 2005. It has been a lenghthy process and the wheels have moved slowly. The letter advised for me to be prepared for a long wait and to bring reading material. I'm just glad to be getting it done.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

Now they admit that Agent Orange can give health problems, after they denied it to my grandpa as he was dying of bone cancer about 10 yrs. ago, and offered no assistance, money or compensation.

Exclamation

AGENT ORANGE AND OTHER HERBICIDES.

ELEVEN DISEASES ARE PRESUMED BY VA TO BE SERVICE-RELATED FOR COMPENSATION PURPOSES FOR VETERANS EXPOSED TO AGENT ORANGE AND OTHER HERBICIDES USED IN SUPPORT OF MILITARY OPERATIONS IN THE REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM BETWEEN JANUARY 9, 1962 AND MAY 7,1975. THE DISEASES PRESUMED ARE CHLORACNE OR OTHER ACNEFORM DISEASE SIMILAR TO CHLORACNE,PORPHYRIA CUTANEA TARDA, SOFT-TISSUE SARCOMA (OTHER THAN OSTEOSARCOMA, CHONDROSARCOMA, KAPOSI'S SARCOMA OR MESOTHELIOMA), HODGKIN'S DISEASE, MULTIPLE MYELOMA, RESPIRATORY CANCERS. (LUNG, BRONCHUS. LARYNX, TRACHEA), NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA, PROSTATE CANCER, ACUTE AND SUBACUTE PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY, DIABETES MELLITUS TYPE II) AND CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA.

CALL FOR A COPY AT THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS CLOSES TO YOU. ASK THEM FOR THEIR PUBLISHED BOOK ON FEDERAL BENEFITS FOR VETERANS AND DEPENDENTS. THEY WILL MAIL IT OUT TO YOU AT NO COST.

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSE AS A TYPE II DIABETIC, 8 YEARS NOW MY, DOCTOR BROKE THE NEWS TO ME. I HAVE FILED WITH VA AND AWAITING THERE REPLY.

GODSPEED
    R.N.D.

Credits
    Savings
    FYI...There is a time table of when you should have been diagnosed with the disabilities.
    Be sure to contact a veterans service representative before filing any claims with the VA.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Remember guys if your 100 percent disabiled there is no more money added to your disabilty...however, you need to make sure your new problems are added to your claim list to show you've been effected by them that is important for our history.

Oh BTW, the VA has fisnished the Ranch Hand study that's where is type 2 diabetes came from and in the studie it shows that type 2 diabetes causes CAD which I now have as of Feb 2004. I don't have the address but its out there.

Credits
    Savings
    If you have special disabilities..ie erectile dysfunction...you can be over 100% and get more funds...

Here s your answer to C A D

coronary artery disease (CAD)

http://journal.diabetes.org/diabetes...v12n2/pg95.htm

Thread Information