Thanks for all the help, I'll be back in Aug
Create Post

Thanks for all the help, I'll be back in Aug

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of the Marines on this forum who have offered everything from advice and knowledge to jokes and old sea stories. I am leaving in 12 days and don't intend to return without my EGA. If I'm succesful in my attempt to earn the title, it will be thanks in part to the experiences and knowledge passed down by those on this site. I read a post a while back about a poolee that updated a blog by writing letters to his brother who posted them online. A good friend of mine is willing to do the same for me if anyone here would be interested in reading about the day-to-day in MCRDSD. The address is www.xanga.com/crossjj for all of those interested. Thanks again and hopefully the next time you hear from me I'll be one of the few!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Best of luck, Jon.

Looking forward to seeing "MarineJon" posting in a few months.

(Oh, and did anyone mention - HAVE FUN.)

Good Luck!

Ellie

yeah have fun with playing games..........lmao

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey Jon

Its been great working with ya and I am confident that you will come back as a Marine and brother. If you want to communicate with me by snail mail while your in recruit training just email me and I will send you my snail mail address. Good luck in your quest to be one of the few.

Jim

Good luck

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    good luck up at boot i only wish i were in your shoes right now i still have to wait 55 days before i can leave for training. good luck again

Registered User Free Member boss302's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    good luck jon...

GO GET IT. BEST OF LUCK

HAHE Come on down Cross....I will let your DI know about your Blog, I am sure he will want to read it also.........

ahhhh oh...

Re: Thanks for all the help, I'll be back in Aug

Originally posted by DEPJon
    I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of the Marines on this forum who have offered everything from advice and knowledge to jokes and old sea stories. I am leaving in 12 days and don't intend to return without my EGA. If I'm succesful in my attempt to earn the title, it will be thanks in part to the experiences and knowledge passed down by those on this site. I read a post a while back about a poolee that updated a blog by writing letters to his brother who posted them online. A good friend of mine is willing to do the same for me if anyone here would be interested in reading about the day-to-day in MCRDSD. The address is www.xanga.com/crossjj for all of those interested. Thanks again and hopefully the next time you hear from me I'll be one of the few!
    Eight more days to go, I'll see you there.

Thread Information