Any females shipping June 6th?
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Any females shipping June 6th?

Just looking for some females shipping to pi on June 6th. Anyone?

Hey I would like to know the same. Lorix and I are getting close as friends and will be friends in boot which will be good. making friends befor boot will help your platoon come together as a family and as a team. Get ready know Females. I have met one of the Sr. DI's from PI and she is no Picnick to deal with I promise, but she is pretty cool when you get to know her.

Ooorah!!!! Semper Fidelis!!!!!

Poolee Raff

Do you know that you will be in the same PLT?

Credits
    Savings
    Not sure of that yet, hoping though. So far, I've met two female drill instructors, they're mean, but I've actually kinda gotten used to them already. I've seen a male drill instructor yell at the person next to me. Female one's are more scarier, haven't you noticed how their eyes pop out when they yell? The Senior DI is supposed to be the "nicer" one I've heard. Well, hope we're in the same platoon, I'll be looking for you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Female Drill Instructors still make me do a double-take to this day... they're crazy.

if by "crazy" you mean "locked on", then yes, Female DIs are CRAZY. It can definitely be hard to stay focused when you're *playing games*, but when all is said and done, I will owe my success to my DIs.

*I'm assuming I will "play games" during training..... maybe I'll even learn a new one!..... or it will turn in to 13 LONG weeks of

"get two sheets and a blanket and get online!!"

GET SOME!

Thread Information