The Punks in our Public Schools
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member hillbilly_0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Angry The Punks in our Public Schools

S/F, fellow Marines.
    i believe i've found a possible solution for "how" some of us "seasoned" Marines can still serve our country. i wonder how hard it would be to volunteer some of our time to patrolling and monitoring our school buildings and grounds, to provide some much needed safety and security there? "where the h*ll are you coming from, ron?", you are probably saying. well, if you'll click on this link, or "copy/paste" it into your browser, you'll know where i'm coming from. this crap makes my blood boil! i would love for a couple of us to have been there to stop this incident. i believe when i got done with those punks, they would know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that "their world had just been rocked" by an old man that is still more of a man than they will ever be. it makes me sick, and this happened not far from where i live! and i'm sure some of the same crap is probably happening in your neck-of-the-woods as well. and another thing, when i got through with the punks, i believe i would have "continued my mission" with the administrators of that school too.
    and my volunteered time would be free of charge.
    heres the link: http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4374697/detail.html

S/F bros and sisters
    hillbilly

Speechles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi$$ed but speechless

Credits
    Savings
    I read the link and It made me sick to my stomach. That poor girl.
    Your right Hillbilly the schools do need Marines to volunteer some time to patrolling and monitoring our school buildings and grounds, to provide some much needed safety and security there? A couple of years ago when my oldest son(who is a little slower then the rest) was in Jr high school he was picked on every day and when he finally fought back He was the one who got into trouble they (the school) sent he to the dr's and put him on zoloft because of his temper(which was only cause by the other kids picking on him), One day he come home really upset and had about 4 rubber bands in his hand and stated that the kids where shooting them at him on the bus. We went the school and they did nothing so My husband and I went to the School board and they put video tapes on the bus and finally caught the kids who were doing it,. They all were supended. Will My son is now in High School 2nd year and hasn't had any problem as of yet and has been off the zoloft for the 2nd years with dr. appoval. Every time there is a shooting in the schools you will hear that The Kid who did it HAS BEEN PICKED ON ALL THOUGH SCHOOL. Which means someone needs to take controll and stop all this bulling that is going on.

Credits
    Savings
    Both my kids are H.S. English teachers. I wouldn' t last one day if I had to put up with the constraints that they have regarding discipline. The worst punishment school kids get nowadays is in school detention. That's where they put all the trouble makers in one room where they make more trouble.
    The laws prevent corporal punishment . So what do these kids have to fear. NOTHING!!!
    My idea is to hire a retired D.I. If a kid cuts up send his sorry a$$ down to the gym to report to the D.I. bends & mother fer's till the D.I. gets tired.
    Now you've accomplished two things. You've disciplined the trouble maker and you can take care of the overweight teens of America.

Something has to be done. We've gone too far in the wrong direction.
    SEMPER FI!!!
    vfm

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    I think I would have to turn myself in to the Police...

AFTER...

I had MY WAY with them Fk heads, AND their parents !!

jesus h. christ.

those kids ALL need to be castrated, even the ones just watching.

Now Now gentlemen lets keep our whits about our selves.. Find out what F#%%^)* school this is and lets all report there for school for a week and have blanket parties and soap in the sock classes for these dirty little shlitz birds...

Credits
    Savings
    jedi, my old, rusty K-Bar would do that job nicely!

S/F

nite_eyes

hey there hillbilly i'm not far from you, sounds like a good idea to go to that school and show them what a couple of marines could do...........

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by hillbilly_0311
    jedi, my old, rusty K-Bar would do that job nicely!

S/F

nite_eyes
    I can't believe you said that MARINE....

Surely a typo left the "T"out of your Trusty K-Bar

Ohhhhh... and I thought 'hillbilly's were from Michigan

Welcome aboard !!

Terry

Credits
    Savings
    my trusty K-bar has been laying in my tackle box for several years, hence the "freudian slip".

S/F

hillbilly (nite_eyes)

Being a grandfather of 6 and a great grandfather of 2, I for one have seen what has happened to the youth of today.

Disipline should start at home. It does not.

Teachers should be able to disipline students. They cannot.

Children are completely out of control these day's and most of them need a good azz kicking.

I believe that a lot of this is because of the following:

Most parents these day's have to work to make ends meet and the children end up with little or no supervision when they get home from school.

With all that goes on in the public school system these day's, if I were raising children again (heaven forbid), they would have to be home schooled. At the very least they would learn Reading, Writing and Aritimetic, which seems to be more than they get in schools now.

Today, the system as a whole sucks and needs to be revamped.

It's not getting any better.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I also think that we have the ACLU to thank for alot of what is going on in this wonderful country of ours. Taking GOD out of our schools, that my friends is the beginning of the breakdown. GOD BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY and take it back from the ACLU.

Originally posted by jgorosco
    I also think that we have the ACLU to thank for alot of what is going on in this wonderful country of ours. Taking GOD out of our schools, that my friends is the beginning of the breakdown. GOD BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY and take it back from the ACLU.
    God in schools is a good thing but even when God is absent in our schools he can be very much part of our lives at home. Kids that have parents who see to it that God is in their lives have laid down a foundation that helps kids resist this stupidity.
    It starts (and remains) the job of parents to instill good stuff in their children.

The younger generation embraces a "gangsta" mentality in this country. Violence, indifference and anti-social behavior. Even the middle, upper middle and upper class children walk around like they grew up in a ghetto all the while never wanting for anything.
    We are told the media (movies, music & video games) with all it's hopeless trash has no effect on our children.
    At the same time we are constantly made aware of how destructive family violence is on our children. See your father beat your mother and you most likely will do the same.
    Have drug abusing parents and the chance is that you'll use drugs.
    But, if a child sees his music guru or sports hero abuse or use theres no problem.

It's a double standard.

And, it's BS that very little is done about.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was trying to say that with GOD being present in school it kept a reminder in kids head, now there is no reminder except sometimes when they go home. I agree discipline starts at home. I live in an upper class part of Houston and it makes me laugh when I see these rich kids trying to be thugs. I grew up in a hispanic neighborhood were gangs were the norm, and when I see these kids I actually laugh in there face. The media, movies and sports have alot to do with it. When I was younger I hardly ever watched tv, I was always playing outside, thanks to my parents and the CORPS I became a man that still has respect for elders and for life. Like the Tim Mcgraw song goes "I miss back when"

Thread Information