Originally posted by hrscowboy
This broad is very lucky someone didnt walk in there and kick the dog shilitz out of her for what shes done. She feels in her mind that if she says I am sorry for what i done back then its all over?? Well listen up Miss Hanoi Jane this was only a beginning and you can bet it wont be the last. What part of traitor do you not understand Lady? Your life is going to be a living hell here until the day you die. enuff said..
hrscowboy..........I agree with you on 99% of what you've said.

Except I feel the need to clarify something that makes a huge difference........Shes not sorry for what shes done back then.

I've watched this B*TCH for a few weeks now....any chance I get. TV, news papers...etc. The only time i've heard anything that sounded like an apology....was when she was on 60 min's and she said...........I shouldn't have let them film me sitting on that NVC anit-aircraft gun end of apology:

I firmly believe....if not for this new book she just finished....she wouldn't have even said that much. For some reasons only she may know.........She must have felt by making such a statement we Vets might just start thinking shes sorry for all the BS shes done thru the years.............The witch can rot in h*ll if it was up to me.......... I'd forgive her.............who am I not to forgive her.. But for someone to do that. She'd have to say she did her country wrong.............I haven't heard her say that... Have you...??

Semper-Fi

God bless the Corps