Close Combat FIRST TO FIGHT
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Close Combat FIRST TO FIGHT

Hey all I am just wondering how many of you play with the X-Box system and enjoy first person and action games. But anyways there is the game coming out for the Marine Corps. It is the First To Fight game and it is coming out soon soon for the X-Box. We the Grasshopper Brothers have it reseved and will play it till July 11 and then let our recruiter Sgt.Cruz play it till we get back.

If you know anything about it or are also getting it reply back we are on everyday almost.

OOAH RAH

Semper FI

I'm going to get it when it comes out on PC. It looks awesome and I can't wait to play it. I hope it comes out soon otherwise I'll be doing the real thing.

The game was released yesterday(4/6), EB is selling it for $39.99, I think Target had it for the same price. Here is a link to some info from EBGames.com. The screenshots look pretty cool, SOCOM 1 style graphics but Im sure it will make up for that in certain areas. Later

Well we can;t get it till this week end for we don't get paid till then. But I am glad that there is atleast more peole that know about it.

OOAH RAH GUYS and SEMPER FI

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey Parrish I also leave July 11, PI or SD?

Me and Di Camillo leave for MCRD SD
    You?

OOAH RAH

First to fight is good. I picked it up the first day it came out. The online play is good. The single player can be tough but it takes some time to get use to everything. Especially the aimming. I am still trying to get it down.

I heard the game got a bad rap b/c of crappy squad AI...but I don't know b/c I have not played it yet. I will though.

I have it and so far I haven't had to much time to play it so I can't comment to heavily on it. Howver, compared to full spectrum warrior it kicks a$$ in a lot of ways. I'll keep ya'll updated as I play it some more.

Registered User Free Member SgtPezzer's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I've rented it for now, I'm pretty sure I'll buy it. The interface for the game is pretty much the same as Rainbow Six. The single player mission is alright....some sections are easy, some sections are pretty tough, all in all a fair mix. Playing online is where I've had the most fun so far, as long as the teams aren't too lop-sided. If you're out and about, look me up on XBox Live, gamertag SgtPezzer.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i still play halo 2 on live

my tag is , xx3crae4uxx

I got this months issue of X-box magazine and they reviewed this title. I was actually dissappointed becasue all the did was dog on the game, and rightfully so I suppose. They gave it a 2.8 out of 10 and on the bottom of the page it says " As a voice in the Xbox community, we'd like to formally apologize to the United States Marines for Close Combat: First to Fight. You fine folks don't deserve this." I guess there biggest gripe is the sh*itty AI. One thing they mention is how you can peek around a corner see a bad-guy start shhoting at him and you team mates will still run out from behind you and get shot. Also no voice commands, all comands are given to your teammates through the controller. This wont stop me from buying it though, who knows how long it will be before the release another USMC based shooter. Real Marines not futuristic ones like in HALO and Doom. With all that aside anybody looking forward to Black Hawk Down? 50 player multi over Xbox live!!??

Thanks guys for the replys and we are still not goos to go with having it our selves, we still have to go get it.

I know we were all hyped about it and all but we had to do other thans first, damn lworld just if we could stop getting insuarnce payments and such.

OOAH RAH Gents/Gals

Semper Fi

Registered User Free Member lghopper's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up Close combat first to fight

I heard some good some bad talk on this game. I don't care either way, i saw the previews and liked it right away. At least the Marines helped put it together. I was glad they came out with a Marine game, being a Marine from 66-70 who has plenty of time on my hands is good and a lot of fun. MOH pacific was pretty good in a lot of ways too, you're a Marine in the Pacific. I have a new Dell pc and can't wait to install it on my pc. To all you future Devil dogs, i went through boot at Diego enjoy the weather is great. Grasshopper

hey there ighopper just wondering something.........did they issue you all sunglasses back then at MCRD San Diego..........

lmao

MCRD Parris Island here......

Thread Information