Pledge of Allegiance Declared Un-Constitutional...
Create Post
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs down Pledge of Allegiance Declared Un-Constitutional...

...This is enough to make someone go postal, good thing momma made me get rid of all the firearms when we started having kids!!!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...i%2Dnews%2Dhed

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Angry I tell ya!!~!

"Although students cannot be forced to participate in recitation of the pledge, the school district is nonetheless conveying a message of state endorsement of a religious belief when it requires public school teachers to recite, and lead the recitation of, the current form of the pledge," the court said.
    Well, we say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning at the school
    I work at here in California. The principal just asks to please rise
    and join us in the pledge. They're not forced to do it. I'm sick
    of all the public school BS and that's why I have my kids in a private
    Catholic school. They recite the Pledge and sing the National
    Anthem every morning.

I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic, for which it stands, One Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All.

http://userpages.aug.com/haywire/history.html

I Pledge...

To Whom It May Concern;

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation Under God , indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

There! I said it and Believe it.

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Lightbulb I think

I think I'll write the PLEDGE on my car back windshield just to ****
    off some Cali Liberals...he he he!!

GOD, COUNTRY, CORPS!!

"In God We Trust"

Americans have survived greater changes.

God Country and Corps...learned that in Boot!

Credits
    Savings

Angry Court rules Pledge unconstitutional

It’s interesting to note that Mr. Newdow with his smug reply that he was “pleased with the results of the decision and will continue to fight to uphold the Constitution”, since after doing some checking, he never held any sort of public office or served in any of the branches of the military.

His lawsuit reminds us that we are all very fortunate to live in a society where freedoms can and are taken for granted and the sacrifices made by others are easily forgotten (it’s been 9 months since 9/11 and how many people do you see still standing tall with patriotism?). Yes, we have the freedom of choice and freedom of religion but we also teach tolerance and respect for others. To me, his stance is to stamp out all vestiges of the Judeo-Christian morals and values that our forefathers used to establish the free society that we live in today. He is the type of person that would allow others to go out and die for his rights and forget them when the wounded come home from those beautiful vacation spots of Vietnam, Beirut, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, and Afghanistan. His children will be raised in belief that freedom is free and it’s a human right that is guaranteed just because that what a piece of paper called the Bill of Rights says. I feel for his children as they will never know or understand sacrifice, whether it’s time spent on fire watch or watching an eighteen year old buddy die from a sucking chest wound because he was where he wanted to be, fighting for his buddies and his beliefs.

If Mr. Newdow really doesn’t like the way the school system does business, maybe he should withdraw his children and home-school them in the manner he sees fit, instilling his beliefs and values versus the beliefs and values on which this great country was founded. They (the children) are given an option of reciting the pledge or choosing to remain silent, which is in my opinion a fair choice. I suppose his problem is that he spends all his time out pursuing the almighty dollar (Which is ironic as it says “In God We Trust” on all the currency!) and expects the state to raise his children.

I thank God for all the freedoms that I have and the opportunity to have served with men and women who understand that and not to have taken those freedoms for granted. I also thank God that my daughter has the opportunity to enjoy those freedoms because I and others have sacrificed parts of our lives to ensure those freedoms, especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Semper Fi,

Guns Up

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Lightbulb Help!

Anybody know where I can purchase that paint stuff
    that will come off when you wash the car. I'm seriously
    going to do it. In big old letters on the back of my car

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD!!!

Credits
    Savings

Talking Paint...

Just use white shoe polish. I'm sure you have some around the squad bay...

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Negative Guns

No white shoe polish..just black
    Good idea though, I'm on a recon mission....
    Target here I come!

Lets just get rid of the National Anthem, Marines hymn, ect ect. Unconstitiutional my A**. Is it unconstitutional to display the American Flag? No. But it's unconstitiutional to burn our flag in protest. So I guess we can just add the Pledge of Alligence to that category too. Don't take this the wrong way out there but Mothers of America all have happy pen writing hands to their congressman. Like the Marines who get scared when the "Fight's on!" call their mommy's and daddies and they call their good frined Jim who owes them a favor and also is a congressman or senator and they get out it. Why join then? Why be Considered an American?

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up MP

Good valid points there hardcharger.

I will continue to fly the Flag.

I will continue to say the Pledge.

I will continue to sing the National Anthem.

I will continue to be an American

Semper Fi!

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

I betcha dat left wing liberal sum***** don't have no problems spendin them green bills with "In God We Trust" on the back o them !!!! I hope that Bastard develops a dose of the clap and gives it to everyone of his Leftist Judge azzhole buddies out there on the Left Coast........

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    This is ridiculous, no one makes people in school say the pledge. I am going to follow ladyleatherneck's example and paint, "One Nation, Under God" on the back window of my car. I hope that the Senate does intervene is this matter like they are trying to do and overturn this horribly mis-guided decision. mpwildes, I agree with what you are saying. God help us all if some hippie judge in California can declare the pledge unconstitutional.
    Semper Fi
    -Chad

Angry can't find the words

dammit this has gone way to far. these people need a wake-up call/blanket party too p---ed off to say anymore! rick

Thread Information