Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-10-05, 05:55 AM #1Phantom BlooperGuest Free Member
Top Ten Reasons Not To Change Your Medical Coverage to the V.A.
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care coverage is "An apple a day."
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out of network charges," is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them......... AND THE
NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE SELECTED THE V.A. FOR MEDICAL COVERAGE:
(1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you two Popsicle sticks and duct tape.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)