Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-10-05, 06:55 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
- 29.19°N 82.12°W
Top Ten Reasons Not To Change Your Medical Coverage to the V.A.
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care coverage is "An apple a day."
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
(4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out of network charges," is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them......... AND THE
NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE SELECTED THE V.A. FOR MEDICAL COVERAGE:
(1) You ask for Viagra, and they give you two Popsicle sticks and duct tape.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)