Guest Free Member

Thumbs up Favorite handgun?!!! Sound-off

Whats your favorite handgun Marines?

Mine is a H&K usp compact 40cal.

15 in the clip 1 in the hole!

Sound off Marines!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Glock 20 followed closely by Glock 29 feeding either Double Tap 200gr XTP/HP or 180gr Gold Dots.

scopekill26
    Guest Free Member
    Both really good choices!!!

It is hard to choose, I also like Sig compacts and Berreta 9mm black on black w/rubber grip.

The easy slide action and stock round cappacity of the H&K is why I like it best.

Whos next?

walther ppk. My mom got it for me for graduation from bootcamp. Matching serial number on the mags and everything. a very nice weapon. ( plus vey easily concealable, even in the front pocket of a pair of well fitting blue jeans)

scopekill26
    Guest Free Member
    Seen them but never got a chance to shoot one, and your right they are perfect for concealment!!!

Hardjedi you have the coolest mother on earth!!!!!

Yeah Scope, she is a pretty cool mom. Heck, she's the one who TAUGHT me how to shoot. ( mom was a cop)

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    For the budget minded, the 'BERSA Thunder' in .380 is modled after the PPK, or very close. Size is right also, for 'discretionary' carry.

Nicely made, DA, grip safety, decocker, and 7rd mags. That's what the C.O. carries.

I'm partial to my Ruger P89, primarily for the ambidextrous safetys and mag release. High cap mags are kept handy also.
    Win. 147gr. JHP Personal Defense

Registered User Free Member Expert_Rifleman's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Credits
    Savings
    Im currently having a new pistol customized by Wilson Combat... its a Springfield Armory M-1911A1 doubel stack frame with 1913 bottom rail, 45 Auto caliber, 15 round magazines from Wilson Combat, Trijicon Pro-Low Carry Tritium Nite Sights, Springfield Armory match grade adjustable trigger set at 3mm of creep and 1.5 pound trigger pull, Wilson Combat "Armor-Kote" Slide, Wilson Combat Match grade .45 Auto barrel built to Match Grade SAAMI chamber specs with a Wilson Combat hand fit barrel bushing.

I handload my own ammo... so i wont give out loading specs (for liability reasons).. but i will say it is 230Gr JHP-Hydra Shok ammo that is equivelent in ft-lbs energy with Cor-Bon 230Gr +P ammo.

But... untill that is done here is the pistol i carry right now. (its the one on the bottom of the pic)
    Springfield Armory M-1911A1 Full Size Loaded Model, .45 Auto, Full length guide rod, match adjustable trigger set at 3mm of creep and 1.5 pound trigger, Novak low pro carry tritium night sights, Colt commander stainless steel hammer, Wilson Combat 8 round "Officer" mags, Wilson Combat match grade barrel and barrel bushing.

Credits
    Savings
    Allthough i do like my H&K MK-23... i just dont like how the outside of the barrel on it is painted and it flakes off... makes me wonder why they painted a barrel on a 2K dollor pistol *rolls eyes*

I have a Taurus .357 Magnum with a 6" Ported Full Lug Barrel, very accurate and 97% of shootings involving a .357 Magnum result in Death!
    My Ruger KP95 DC (Decocker Only) is extremely dependable and if you run out of Ammo, you can beat the crap out of somebody with it.
    If I could afford to buy another pistol right now, I'd want to pick up a 1911 A1 45 Cal. and trick it out a little. I really enjoyed the .45 when I was a young Sergeant, I never took to the Beretta very well.

GunnyL

357 colt python 6 inch barrel

scopekill26
    Guest Free Member
    This is exactly why Marines dont get f*cked with!!!!

We are all armed to the hilt with the best money can buy.

"I have a Taurus .357 Magnum with a 6" Ported Full Lug Barrel, very accurate and 97% of shootings involving a .357 Magnum result in Death!
    My Ruger KP95 DC (Decocker Only) is extremely dependable and if you run out of Ammo, you can beat the crap out of somebody with it."-----------------GunnyL

I dont know about the rest of you, but I feel sorry for anyone who trys to break into Gunnys house!!!

Registered User Free Member marinehmm262's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I will take a 1911 .45, they will never get up after being hit with it

Credits
    Savings
    10mm RULES!

Thread Information