Life in the Corps
Create Post

Life in the Corps

I was wondering whats ur daily life like in the Corps? How often do you see family, how much free time do you get, is there an option as to living on or off base? Do you have to be married to have a house on base or can you be engaged? Sorry I know this is alot of questions but these things have been nagging me and my family for a little while now. Im also wondering as to how long MP training is and Security Force training, any replies concerning this would be appreciated. Thank you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sometimes The Corps is an 8 hour day. You usually see your family on leave. You get 30 days a year. You can live off base, at your own expense, but if your married, there is help. If you go overseas, family don't go... Life at the ready. When you're the first to fight,,,, Family issues get in the way, and is not allowed.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Base housing? Maybe for E-5, and there is always a waiting list. There wes enlisted housing in Oceanside that I remember. Called Sterling Homes. Was a real roach trap, couldn't live there. They tore it down. I'm old .... don't know much about modern base housing.

Thread Information