Let The Wet Down Begin
Create Post
    Platoon Leader Platinum Member jinelson's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Smile Let The Wet Down Begin

Ladies and Gentlemen the bar is now open and the the first round is on me. May I propose a toast to Lance Corporal Meyer AKA LivinSoFree who we have watched evolve from a highly motivated poolee to that of of an a j squared away United States Marine. He was promoted on Sunday so please be gentle with the pinning arms are probably a little sore right now. Who will be the next NCO be to keep to the tradition to buy?

Congratulations Meyer you certainly rate it

Semper Fi
    Jim

No better friend/No worse enemy

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good news is , as is said, always good to hear. I'd be glad to shake Lance Corporal Meyer's hand. Congratulations! I have been saving the Wild Turkey for a special occcasion. Tilt it, drink it and best of luck to you.
    Gary

I'd buy him one! I still remember the day they promoted me to lance, didn't even tell me what it was, just called me out of formation, and I thought I had done something wrong! LOL

Congrats Meyer!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks Marines, I just may have to call these in at a reunion one of these days... too bad I can't make it to this year's!

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    I remember my 'Lance' rifles getting pinned on. Base camp at Subic bay. Couldn't raise my arms for a couple of days.

Saluting was a REAL B!tch.

A round at the 'E' club $$$$
    Are you old enough to drink ??

Congrats.

Belly up to the bar ladies and gentleman this NCO has the next round for the new lance Corporal..

Congrats Livin, I remember when I was promoted....those were the days.....cant even tell you what I couldnt do for days.....lol....jk. Congrats again!

I remember when I got PFC. I had to walk through a gauntlet of MARINES from my unit. Each had a fist of iron to pin my first stripes. At the end of the gauntlet, I had to turn around and go back. At the end, my arms were sticking out like a bunny rabbit looking for a hand out of Easter Eggs. And when I recieved l/cpl, I was more papared. When I got home that same day, my mom ask me "whats wrong?" I said to her "I got promoted!".

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Crap, I missed it! By the time I got done work, all the beer stores were closed.

Congrats again Lance Corporal Meyer!

Have no fear they are still open over here Kirin for all....
    Sgt D

Platoon Leader Platinum Member jinelson's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sgt D Kirin is good for the soul and gary make mine a double with two feathers. LOL

Jim

Thread Information