Chely Wright song
Create Post

Chely Wright song

Chely Wright's brother is a Marine and he sent her a bumper sticker "US Marines" which she put on her bumper. This song is about placing the sticker there and why. If you haven't heard it, it's worth the wait getting it downloaded.

http://www.chely.com/radioonly/bumper.wmv

WOW! BROUGHT A TEAR TO THID CRUSTY OLD DOC's EYES SEMPER FI MY MARINE FRIENDS

nice song, but who the heck is Chely Wright?

Jedi--she's a country artist that's been around 10 years or so. She's had some good stuff out. She was born there in KC and grew up in a small town in Kansas. I seldom listen to the radio so I don't know if this song is getting much air time. Someone asked me a while back if I had heard the song and that it had "something" to do with the Marines. I hadn't heard it til just the other evening when I posted it here. Glad you enjoyed it.

Semper Fi!

Bob

ahh, country artist, and from around my stomping grounds. LOL well, that would explain it. I never listen to country music.

What, you don't listen to country?! You must be a blues man. Hey, you ever eat at Strouds there at Oak Ridge Road? Neat place.

yes inded I HAVE leaten at strouds! right outside of Liberty, it is a good place to eat. and as for Blues? Yeah, I like the blues, but more of a hard rock/heavy metal type of guy really

THE EARL PATCH, WEST TEXAS, Home of the 1st LADY Larua BUSH, Midland, TEXAS
    Credits
    Savings

Saw on CMT and bought eyesweat to this OLD SALT. Dang whole family was in service. AMRY, NAVY, MARINE .

I HOPE THAT THE CW ARTISTS CONTUINE TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

SEMPER FI

Thread Information