Iraqi prisoners at ABU GHRAIB - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ok budd, what rank is rumsfeld? Bush?, talk bout ignorance.

OK..............you ask what rank our president is.............He's our commander and chief...............You ever heard of it.......?

As far as Rumsfeld.......well our Commander and Chief has the power to appoint who ever he wants.

May I ask........where were you going with this....? Semper-Fi

Ivalis, go dip yourself in patchouli oil, don your birkenstocks and tie-dyed t-shirt, go play hackey sack on the capitol lawn while you and rest of the hippies cry about what the soldiers and marines are and aren't doing in Iraq. As I have stated in almost all of my previous posts, I dont believe that the media has any place in that country. When the public is ready to hear about what has happened there, they will be let known, untill then it should be on the need to know basis, and frankly they dont need to know everything.

Pel, I think you're out of order considering who the person is that you are talking to.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Patty, how is the military gonna pay for anything without civilian tax dollars. How the hell did you get to be a sargent? Must not be a written test involved.

You're right, there is not a grammar test involved with the promotion of Sgt in the Marine Corps. Yet, if you had reached that point in your career, maybe you would have known that. You are right though, how would the military pay for anything without civillian tax dollars? Then there is the cold fact that Americans, not only civillians are going to pay taxes reguardless of how they want the money spent.

maybe i'm being a bit out of line here...............But " gang " are we drifting a bit off the thread..........? Just a thought....Semper-Fi

Registered User Free Member THATFEMALE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Amanda you say "torture"? Torture is watching the events that took place on September 11. Torture is burying one of your fellow devils. Torture is never knowing if one day your family will be able to live in a world free of terrorist. Torture is knowing that Osama is still out there breathing. Torture is not being able to join your male counterparts out there in combat. I don't think it was abuse. You can call me wrong but I think those prisioners got what they deserved. I'm not jumping down your throat I'm just clearing up the word " Torture."

Thread Information