I've got 1775!
Create Post

Thread: I've got 1775!

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member

I've got 1775!

Posts that is! ROFL

Sorry I've been AWOL to all my close Leatherneck.com friends. It's nothing personal, just been taking care of personal things lately in this new year!

I miss you all though. I'll try to make a better effort to report daily if I can! If not, P.T. without me. lol

Semper Fi Marines!

I'm glad You made it in to say Hi...

Just get in here more often...

Ellie

well, glad all is well Snipowsky. I had been wondering where you ran off to.

Speaking of posts....Sparrowhawk only needs 2 to move into 2nd place on the top 10 poster list...hey Snip..I think Cook is AWOL.

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Nah Cook won't stay AWOL for long. Never does! He's probably just taking a break like I have been. lol I've just been to busy lately to even get online. Did I miss anything?

Oh, here and there you have, but nothing REALLY good. I DID see that our old pal EddieF was logged in last night, though he didn't post anything.

Didn't miss much Snip...some of our more colorful members are not around now....

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Oh yeah like who? If you don't wanna name drop just PM me. lol I've noticed some new "faces" here.
    Originally posted by gbudd
    Didn't miss much Snip...some of our more colorful members are not around now....

Ok pm on the way Snip.

Thread Information