Kenneth Serres
Create Post

Thread: Kenneth Serres

Kenneth Serres

I'd like to find a friend I went to book camp with in 1982. He was serving with the 5th Marines (not sure which battalion) last I heard and was a Sargeant.He is a Texan.Anyone out there might have heard of him or know where he might be located?
    Thanks.
    Tony Sperle

I knew Kenneth's younger brother Kevin who was killed in May 1982. At our 30th reunion, a classmate told me that his brother Kenny joined the marines shortly after Kevin's death. I do know that Kenny graduated from Katy High School in 1978 if that helps.

I know where Ken Serres is.

I'm an old friend of Ken, his brother Kevin and sister Lisa. Ken is retired from the USMC and is living in Penn. If you would like, I can send you his email address if you are wanting to post it here.

Serres

I would love to have Ken's email address. You can send it to me at beckyvee@gmail.com.

Credits
    Savings
    GOD I love it when a MAINE PLAN comes together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to reach Ken. It has been ten years since I last heard from him.

Ken's cell number is ***-***-****

Last edited by ChuckH; 01-02-13 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Don't put personal info in an open forum.

Could you help me reach Ken Serres? I see your post for a call number but, no number. Without putting personal info here, I'm not sure how we can communicate this information. My email address is johnmullins03@yahoo.com. Hopefully this works.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Send a private message to him.

Thread Information