John Kerry, at it AGAIN!
Create Post

John Kerry, at it AGAIN!

John Kerry Votes For, Against Tsunami Aid
    1/6/2005 - Matt Myford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a move eerily reminiscent of the infamous $87 billion controversy during the presidential campaign, Senator John Kerry voted against a tsunami relief package immediately after voting for it.
    The curious vote occurred yesterday in the Senate, amid puzzled looks from Kerry's fellow Democrats and "outright chuckles and guffaws" from Repbulicans.

Kerry moved quickly to explain his non-position, giving a lengthy speech that "had almost everyone asleep in less than 10 minutes."

Kerry made a now-famous blunder in the last presidential race trying to explain how he voted for $87 billion to fund the Iraq war, after he voted against it.

President Bush knew right away who conducted the dubious voting: "That long-faced feller...whatshisname...oh yeah, Kerry, the guy I whupped in the election. Funny!"

According to political analysts, Kerry's brief crawl out of obscurity will have no lasting effects. "Most people will forget his name – again – by the end of the week," said an anonymous pollster.

In related news, many Americans were shocked to discover the word 'tsunami' has a silent 't.' Bob Clymer of Butler, Pennsylvania had a typical reaction: "It starts with a 't,' huh? Sheeeeeeeeit, who would've thunk it?"

well, I thought it was funny anyway

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    TheOnion.com had some funny stories during the election.

My favorite spoof they wrote was "Hundreds of Republicans Trample Each other to Criticize Kerry"

Another spoof was, "Majority of Americans Out of Touch with the Mainstream"

LOL, " Majority out of touch", thats pretty funny!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yeah they said stuff like, "72% did not watch the season finale of 'Friends', 83% do not own any Nike apparel, 68% still do not own a DVD player,..."

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    John who??

hey, I didn't watch the series finale of Friends! doesn that mean I am hopelessly out of touch?

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Friends, who the hell needs friends when you got Marines?

ummm, everyone? not the TV show, of course, but the real thing

My wife is addicted to that show. Personally I dont see the fun in it. None of my friends are like that, there isnt enough drinking fighting, shooting, and did I mention drinking?

LT

Credits
    Savings
    ROFL!!!

You and I think alike LT!! If it's not combat, espionage, physical endurance, heavy drinking, I'm generally not interested in it!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    ...combat, espionage, physical endurance, heavy drinking...
    There's go to be away to make that into a game show/reality show!

sure there is Yellowing. Just call it "Glory Daze" and have nothing but a bunch of former and retired Marines on it trying to do the things they could when they were 20-25 years old LOL

Thread Information