Are Marines Romantic?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are Marines Romantic?

What have you done that is Romantic?

After I left the service, as a young police officer I had the opportunity to date quite a few women. Some left lasting impressions on my mind and yes even my heart. None has ever broken it. LOL

But some women were very romantic, and those I remember.

With Valentine Day around the corner, I was figuring doing something romantic for my wife or girlfriend if wife is at work. LMAO

But, people define Romanic things differently.

What have you done that is Romantic?

This is a kiss-n-tell tread. If you don’t want your spouse to see it, don’t show it to them. LOL

What romantic thing have you done for your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc?

My wife says I am always doing romantic things for her, but then again I had great teachers.

Like the other day, she was stepping out of the shower and she always gets cold and shivers, while she wraps a towel around herself. So the other day when she stepped out, I had taken her bathrobe and had ran it through the dryer, so that’s she stepped into a warm bathrobe.

On the sink was freshly squeezed orange juice, just the way she likes it. Things like that always pay off I have found.

What have you done or others have done for you that you consider romantic?

If I say what I did and do You would have to read through the censor words....

I start out with a home cooked meal by candlelight

I do this all by candlelight and fragrance...
    Start running a hot bath with special ingedients in it...(Can't give out my secret)
    I wash from head to foot
    Then a oil massage...

For desert I serve dip chocolate strawberries..

Now the rest I will leave for your imagination..LOL

Ellie

Presents

I asked my wife of twenty years, what she wanted for Christmas. She told me "something nice to wear". I got her an oven mitt!

LMAO@cbqrr47

Now I would have been warm and toasty....LOL

Ellie

ROFLMAO@cbqrr47

Originally posted by cbqrr47
    I asked my wife of twenty years, what she wanted for Christmas. She told me "something nice to wear". I got her an oven mitt!
    Now that is romantic. After all just think about what you can do with an "Oven Mitt"!!! LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    According to wife I am just a savage animal with no romance but I never had any other complaints

Jim, If no complaints You are doing good....

Ellie

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Now I happen to think I can be very romantic.. Its hard to be the romantic type for a guy though. Guys more like to be the romantic ones.. Does it count that hes a sailor and a romantic?? LOL

cbqrr47 - - What a guy! That's funny.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    This Christmas I bought my darling wife a decent emerald ring, I could have got another stone with an extra $1,000, It was a lager stone with better color.

But she loved this one!

For three days, I was a king that could do no wrong!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Of course Marines are romantic - how else do you explain the gift of a Beretta for your anniversary with a gift certificate for shooting range time!

I have no romance just too serious of a person I think but I think most Marines are good to the women in their life....

R o m a n t i c-------what is this strange word you speak of?! LOL

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL@ Gary.. And Drill. You know you have it in ya.. you are just hiding it... LOL

Thread Information