No-Bull List:What you need in Iraq
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

No-Bull List:What you need in Iraq

The No-Bull List: What you need in Irag

"There's a ton of gear and technology out there, but when it comes down to it, what do you really need when you're in the field? Here's a comprehesive list of must-have items, compiled by an Army servicemember.If you or someone you know is deploying, ignore this article at your peril."

This article is by SFC Dillard J. Johnson and it can be viewed at http://www.military.com/soldiertech.
    I liked the article , maybe you will as well.
    Gary

Link is no good just took me to the military.com homepage.

Credits
    Savings
    Darn! Sorry, TRLewis! That is where I saw the article. It could also be under "Soldier of Fortune Magazine". That is where the article first appeared.
    What I am going to show next is what is actaully ptinted on the bottom of the page.

http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_List,,00.html?ESRC=soldiertech .nl

I don't know too much about computers so if I have misled you...sorry. Here's hoping that the long address I have given you works better for you.
    Gary

http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_List,,00.html

^ Should work too.

Credits
    Savings
    TRLewis-
    I went to Military.com. On the left side of their front page there will be printed Login/New Member. Under that there will printed Join Now. Under that E-Mail. Then there will be a search box. I typed in "no-bull", clicked on the go button and whala...the article. I just learned something.

you know what really should be done here in iraq for my money is bring in a bunch of trucks and start taking the good people out of these insurgent infested citys and take them about 200 miles away from them citys and build them tent citys. wait for about a week when the insurgents return to those citys and then hit the cities with an atom bomb level everything and start over..

Credits
    Savings
    That is too easy, not politically correct and it would save too many American lives. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen. I'm thinking, what do the Senator's and Congressmen have to lose? They don't have any of their off-spring in the war zone. (Well, I do believe that there are one of two of them that do.) Anyhow, it is my belief that until they do the war will go on status quo. I alwas thought that you fought to win, thoroughly, and not to sustain. Right now it looks like we are sustaining and that personally irritates the **** out of me.

Thread Information