Wishing A Merry Chistmas to you all - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

Merry, Merry Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days, that can recall to the "old man or woman" the pleasures of their youth, that can transport the traveler, thousands miles away, back to his fireside and his quite home.
    ~ A Christmas Carol ~

Wishing all, here and those serving a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2005!

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

Talking

Add my wishes to all members, friends and fellow Marines for a very merry Christmas and a more peaceful 2005 with the return of our brave troops from that miserable sandbox. Semper Fi

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Marines. Semper Fidelis

From my family and I to you and your family, have a safe and very Merry Christmas!

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    0620 Here in Nashville.

Coffe's on, dog is walked, everyone else is still down for the count.

Merry Christmas, my brothers and sisters.

May your wishes come true, your family safe and warm, and your egg nog be WELL spiked !!

Lord, guard over our troops, as they guard over the world. Your will be done.

Terry

Merry Christmas

Christmas Blessings to you all.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Merry Christmas to you all from tugger in Fallujah.

I got my best Christmas present when the phone rang at 0-dark hundred again - the desert is cold, the ISS guys think it is appropriate to shoot off your weapons in celebration of holidays, so nobody got to sleep with "visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads" - chaplains are all over getting to as many Marines as possible with the true message of Christmas - and the best present they can get is a definite return ship date.

"Have a good holiday - remember we are here for you" is the message - God Bless our Marines today and everyday!

cjjohnson
    Guest Free Member
    Merry Christmas from Texas....gbudd asked me to post in his behalf since he didn't bring his computer with him. He's spending Christmas with me and my Dad who is also a Marine.

Merry Christmas to all present & accounted for here and serving all around the world. May God bless all of you and your families and shield you from harm during this Christmas Season and all through the year. Happy New Year to follow!

May your wishes come true, your family safe and warm, and your egg nog be WELL spiked !!
    Pass the eggnog!

Thread Information