Wishing A Merry Chistmas to you all
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wishing A Merry Chistmas to you all

I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you Leathernecks a Very Merry Christmas and safe and joyous holiday with your families.

Semper Fi,

GunnyL

Wishing you all a joyful and beautiful Christmas

and a happy wonderful new year

Ellie

and Her 4 Brats

GunnyL, on this Christmas Eve, here's wishing you and your
    family a Merry Christmas and hope you have a blessed
    New Year. Can't believe 2005 is here in one week.

nc.gal

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to this very special Marine Corps family.
    God's speed to our fighting men & women.

Season's Greetings to everyone at Leatherneck.com. And a safe one at that.

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up GunnyL

Thank you...yes, it's Christmas Eve tonite...Silent Night to all...I second the good Gunny...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, especially to our stalwart US Marines [FMF] in the field and at home. SSGT CHRIS SARNO-USMC FMF

Merry Christmas to all our people and members but especially to our Marines in harms way. I remember looking out the door of my hooch on Christmas Eve in 1969 and thinking how clear the sky was. The stars were shining bright...I wondered what my wife was doing at that time. Turns out she was doing the exact same thing...It's lonely but we will get thru this war as we have in the past and you will come home. Until then our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Registered User Free Member rockhopper's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Merry Christmas to all my brothers in arms, and their families!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Merry Christmas to one and all.

From 24 December 1964 APOLLO 8 Moon Mission
    Apollo 8, the first manned mission to the Moon, entered lunar orbit on Christmas Eve, December 24, 1968. That evening, the astronauts; Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot Jim Lovell, and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders did a live television broadcast from lunar orbit, in which they showed pictures of the Earth and Moon seen from Apollo 8. Lovell said, "The vast loneliness is awe-inspiring and it makes you realize just what you have back there on Earth." They ended the broadcast with the crew taking turns reading from the book of Genesis.

William Anders:
    "For all the people on Earth the crew of Apollo 8 has a message we would like to send you".

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
    And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness."

Jim Lovell:
    "And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
    And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

Frank Borman:
    "And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good."

Borman then added, "And from the crew of Apollo 8, we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas, and God bless all of you - all of you on the good Earth."

Registered User Free Member Abe's's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Merry Christmas all.

Happy Holidays to everyone here and wishing Gods speed and a Silent Night to all Marines and U.S. Forces.

Semper Fi & Merry Christmas

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here is wishing to the men and women of the Marine Corps and everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Semper Fidelis

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Here is wishing you and all of yours a very merry christmas.. And a safe and happy new year.. Hope you get all your dreams and wishes for the season..
    Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Wishing all my Marine brothers and sisters a Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year with many more to come.
    SEMPER FI!!!
    vfm

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Merry Christmas to you too Gunny! And everyone else here at Leatherneck.com.

Semper Fi Marines and Happy Holidays!

Thread Information