what did you do when you found out about Santa Clause
Create Post

what did you do when you found out about Santa Clause

Ok brothers and sisters lets hear what you thought when you found out the real deal on SANTA

Honesty I don't remember. I am trying to keep my kids in the faith now so to speek.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What !?!! Santas not real!? AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!....lol

Don't remember! Oh no another senior moment.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Real deal on Santa?!?!?!

Don't tell me he is a Kerry supporter!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    First heard of St. Nicholas when I was a wee-butt. Then came Santa and then chimneys, the reindeer, Mrs. Claus, then Santa's infidelity, the little Elves and then how someone was trying to set up a Union for the Elves and their horrible working conditions on the North Pole. It doesn't seem to stop...does it? LOL

OH, thanks hrscowboy

You could have told me before;

and here I've been behaving all year long!

lmao

Talking

NO SANTA CLAUS! Says who?
    Some excerpts from a page on an editorial in the 1800's from the editor to little Virginia...
    Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus!. It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias. There would be no child-like faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existance. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.
    No Santa Claus! Thank God! he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousands years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

We knew that the gifts were from our kin and folk, because it made no differance, because it was the thought, that they cared enough to give whatever they could afford.
    Christmas is a spirit of giving to those that have less than us.
    Santa Claus has now come to mean whatever merchants want us to believe to sell their wares or autos.
    Really we would be better served if we gave some of our time to charity or to community service.
    Alas, who says there no Santa Claus?
    He alive in me this holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

Registered User Free Member Lock-n-Load's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Smile Long Live Santa Claus [and Tannenbaum]

I still believe in ole St.Nick and always will...why not...he symbolizes all that is good under heaven...nobody, and I say again...nobody...will ever take him out of my heart. Semper Fi

What No Santa Claus...

Who was the man in the red suit that always kissed me...

I honestly don't remember...

Ellie

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY LATE HUSBAND, SSgt Roger A. Alfano, USMC
    ONE PROUD MARINE
    1961-1977
    Vietnam 1968/69
    Once a Marine...Always a Marine

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204617174

Credits
    Savings
    I can't remember being kissed by Santa either! Thank God. LOL

OMG kissed by Santa

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Santa isn't real? So why on earth have I been behaving all these years? Wait a minute... If Santa isn't real who's been putting presents under my tree? Ok now I'm scared! You just had to tell me that hrscowboy!

This is nuts and I don't believe it!

Seasons Greetings to all!!
    (this is being written by dtrb63's other half)

WHAT no Santa!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    I grew up in a house full of Christmas spirt all year long. My Mom and I lived with her parents, my Grandfather was a professional stand in for Santa for 43 years. I was told that Grandpa had to work extra hours in the cold of winter thats why he was gone all the time. At the age of six my Grandparents figured that they had better come up with a different story so they took me with one day.
    We got in the car and headed for what now would be called a stripmall, we went to the Kinney's shoe store, I was upset cause I hated buying shoes! We entered and my Grandpa talked to the manager as we were walking through the store, he was holding my hand when we went into the back room. He had a suitcase and a garment bag with him, he told me to wait there with Grandma and help her. Imagine my surprise when she opened the case and there was a white wig and beard on a head! Shortly afterwards Grandpa came out of the bathroom wearing a Santa suit! He sat in a chair and I watched as Grandma put on his beard and wig on him and put white stuff on his eyebrows. They tell me that my jaw was on the floor the entire time. After he was ready to go he called me over to him, I remember asking him if I could still call him Grandpa, he laughed and told me no that he was standing in for Santa and that I could call him Santa until we got home then I could call him Grandpa again. I walked with pride next to my Grandma, following "Santa" to his little shack house where I spent a good portion of the day standing in the corner of this small shack watching my Grandpa "Santa" telling these kids to eat their veggies and to quit picking on their brothers or sisters. When we got home that night Grandma fixed dinner and we sat at the table, Grandpa and Grandma my Mom and me, He talked of how I must not tell anyone that he was standing in for Santa. I have 5 younger cousin that did not find out that they were sitting on "Santa" Grandpas lap for a good many years. At his funeral in October of 1985 my own daughter was 4 years old and when people were talking about his days of Standing in for Santa I hurried around to make sure she was out of ears reach. As I sit here on Christmas Eve 2004 I feel his spirt here with me and our little secret of his standing in for Santa!

So for those out there that say there is no Santa, look deep in your own heart, hes there in everybody in some shape or form.

Wishing you blessings in this Holiday season!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Merry Christmas

Thread Information