$50.000 for a little Pussy - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oops, I mean Version.

Credits
    Savings
    HAHAHA!!!

Better put my disclaimer in there too:

The views posted by Jarhed in any thread are his own and are hereby deemed correct. Further, if any animal-rights whackos are reading any post on this board, you are obviously hunting for something else to whine about and would be better served with my combat boot up your a**. Any leftists-apologist-America haters who disagree with any post on this board are hereby invited to stand in line while Jarhed and other volunteers sets your silly hairy asses on fire. Any attorneys who view this as a threat, please consider yourselves also invited to stand in line and be doused with lighter fluid so that you may burn longer.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats blow!

Ooh-Rah!

Add me to the list of cat haters...My neighbor has three that love to come over and crap in my lawn and gardens. I bought a pellet gun but changed my mind-I don't like to hurt animals. If anyone can think of a fool proof method of getting them and keeping them out of my yard, please let me know! On a side note, that "lady" should have spent the money to have her head examined! Wow! What a waste of money...I could have finally afforded that Harley I want!!!

Jarhead, I love you post/disclaimer...

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You folks better watch it! I hear tell that a whole contingency of male cats are getting together for a "spraying" party. After which you will all be part of the "Feline Nation". So, the next time a little pussy saunters up to you and places it's dot near your face you will know why. LMAO

On another note: I believe during WWII unscrupulous butchers used to sell cats instead of rabbits. Their darn anatomies are about the same except for, noticibly, the ears. So, they skinned them, dressed them and sold them as rabbits. Hmmmmm, I wonder if any of you who have purchased rabbit from the Super Market or Butcher Shop were eating cat instead of rabbit? Now, wouldn't that be ironic? LOL

Yours Truly,
    Dog lover Gary (honest)

Credits
    Savings
    Dang Cook ,you know I have 12 of the buggers,all inside,and two Rotts.sides Docs,have proved you live longer with a lot of pussy around the house.

Well Toby, I also have that same probable. I can't figure why those f-ing cats poop and pee in MY yard. I was doing the landscaping last week when I reached a part that smelled like ammonia. Yuk!! The nastiest thing is that my dog like to eat their $h!t. The vet can't explain it either. I guess I just have a nasty dog.

Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by Sgt Morales, AM
    Well Toby, I also have that same probable. I can't figure why those f-ing cats poop and pee in MY yard. I was doing the landscaping last week when I reached a part that smelled like ammonia. Yuk!! The nastiest thing is that my dog like to eat their $h!t. The vet can't explain it either. I guess I just have a nasty dog.
    Or a dog with a really weird euro-fetish.

Thanks Jarhed!!!! I'll never see my dog the same way.

Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by Sgt Morales, AM
    Thanks Jarhed!!!! I'll never see my dog the same way.

Glad I could help!

Flat Cats

for sale.... insert your own whistle... LOL

Morales, I think it's a dog thing because I notice my daughters mutt does the same thing...nasty thing! I know if I had a "manly" dog, ihe wouldn't do that kind of stuff! (manly dog being a Rot, German Shep type...NOT a Min-Pin or a Poodle etc) No offense to you poodle lovers out there...
    Sparrowhawk, those cats look like a glove factory waiting for workers to come back from break! LOL

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I've never seen $150,000 on one bed before.

SPARROWHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information