An Encyclopedia that Doesn't do its Research
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

An Encyclopedia that Doesn't do its Research

So while referencing some articles on USMC involvement for a LatAm politics class, I ran across the MSN Encarta article on the Corps. I don't even know where to start with this one... it's so full of inaccuracies and misapprehensions that I don't even know where to start. One of the funnier ones is where they write off the British Royals as almost worthless in terms of a fighting force... and the part where apparently females don't go to MCT... just check this one out for yourselves.

(Be sure to click "Continue Reading Article" to get the whole thing, it's collapsed to start with)
    MSN Encarta Article on the Corps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yes British Royal Marine Commandos are worthless, I tell you I beat the lot of them in a Pub in london, there was 8 of them. Then one of them tapped me on the shoulder and asked I stopped hitting their poster.

The article seems to have been written by a 6th grader...

Originally posted by TRLewis
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yes British Royal Marine Commandos are worthless, I tell you I beat the lot of them in a Pub in london, there was 8 of them. Then one of them tapped me on the shoulder and asked I stopped hitting their poster.
    Well, it musta been a big poster... LMAO

Thread Information