Is SparrowHawk a Saint or a trouble maker?
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking Is SparrowHawk a Saint or a trouble maker?

By reading all the threads on this site, SparrowHawk just happens to be the most imaginative, creative, and LOCO member.

Some questions are too hard to answer....let's say, based on what I know....he just likes to keep things stirred up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    He's a saint unless your the guy that got his beer and soda ration in the the Nam. Like all Marines he can be your best friend or your worst nightmare of an enemy.

I have been taught by the Master...LOL

Ellie

Bad To The Bone

Saint!

(Cook - I'd better get some brownie points for this)

Mike

I am still a little up in the air with this question myself! I yet to figure out who the Sparrow is. To be honest...I come back to this site time and time again so I can see what the heck him and Ellie have posted. It's never ending!

The Real Sparrowhawk is...

Lovable... Hahahaheheheh

Another view ...LOL

It's no secret who I am

Posted here before... LMAO

WOW!!! I just read that awesome post. It gave me shivers! You are a very well spoken man with a great nack for making people's day. It must be a So Cal thing. Did I ever tell you I lived in LA for about 19 years? Yup...a little place called Culver City.

LOL

Originally posted by Sgt Morales, AM
    Did I ever tell you I lived in LA for about 19 years? Yup...a little place called Culver City.
    I member you! When I was on the police force;

You're that skinny little Mexican-looking chola girl, I busted for joy-riding in East LA!

You repented of your evil ways and joined LAPD's Explorer's program in SouthWest division. I bought you an ice cream, and you followed me throughout the police station for three days after that.

LOL

OK...you got me!!! Yeah right!!

I'm not even mexican..much less a Chola. My husband calls them "dooky lipstick" girls! Culver City isn't in East LA, it's on the West side!

Originally posted by Sgt Morales, AM
    Culver City isn't in East LA, it's on the West side!
    They moved it?

LOL

How did ya know? I need a better edimacation!!! Us poor folks need us some learnin'!

What the heck is that?? A little off topic?

My beast is loose.....

Thread Information