"An Army Of One" - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah, I agree.

My dad (Ranger/Green Beret/82nd Airborne, 20-year Colonel, 2 Vietnam Tours - one as an "advisor" 63-64) even said that the Marine Corps was the "elite" and warned me about joining the Corps in high school saying that "your gonna hump, hump, and hump some more!! You better stay away from those Marines!". Of course, he wanted me to be an Army Officer like he was. I respect his service, but I told him "I need a challenge".

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Its funny because lets see I will always be Marine, my husband is Navy and my father in law was a WO in the army.. LOL.. looks like we have about everything covered in our family. My mother in law is taking pictures from the past of the whole family and making a wall collage of all the military pictures. Funny thing is I am the only female in them )

Yeah but you cant really tell because of your high and tight.

::ducks::

J/K.

Just as a side note, my ship date has moved up to monday.

Huhhh?

Originally posted by DaveDalPezzo
    Also, please double check spelling before posting. A logical reply usually loses the intent when misspellings abound.
    My keybored, don't spel rite, it don't type what I wants to say, and then mispels what I shouldn't be saying.

We needs a web site that corrects a Marine's mispeling!

Or make every Marine take a typing class.

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Cool I could be wrong but I don't think so

Want to know what an army of one is, I'll tell you it is called a MARINE, hope that clears up things for you.

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    I like that one Jag.. OH and by the way TR.. I will get you for that one... lol...

Credits
    Savings

Unhappy

Watch out TR, you pi$$ed off the Gunny.

HAHA, that just brought back a boot camp memory. Having the Gunny recruiter, oh he is so nice and thoughtful. Then you meet your Gunny DI and the world changes.

Credits
    Savings

Red face

Once they have you they have you, why do you think the bulldog is our mascot? They lock their jaws and refuse to let go. Run TR, RUN lol.

Heh, go see my thread about my ship date, it got moved up. I will be protected by highly trained, motivated, MPs.....errr wait I'm going to Ft Benning. Damn damn damn, might as well roll out the red carpet for her, because we know how quick those Army MPs are. All she has to do is wear her blues and flash a smile and they'll give up their sidearm.

Credits
    Savings

Talking

When have you ever known a Gunny to smile let alone at an army puke, she'll just intimidate them. Either way you're screwed. lol

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Are yall talkin about me again?? Dont make me make you drop and do push ups till i get tired..

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    I think from what I heard he is gone and wont be back.. So that shall be a god sent..

Thread Information