Pride, now and Always
Create Post

Pride, now and Always

Shawn Seeley, i am proud of him! He is a Marine now and always. No matter what happens I am proud of him and nothing will change that. ever. Seeley if you are in or out of the Marines I will be here for you. I hope that no matter what happens, you will still be happy. I love you my Marine.

Once a Marine always a Marine!

Amanda

Travelling right now, looking for a new home
    Credits
    Savings

Smile

Hey there, Amanda. That young buck of yours is quite the lucky man to have a strong woman like yourself in his corner. "Once A Marine, Always A Marine". He will always remain my brother, no matter what happens. I wish I had as strong a lady with me when I was in the Corps, she would have kept my head straight and made me a happy fella. But, as is, I am still waiting. You tell Shawn that no matter the turns life makes, as long as you two face it together, nothing is impossible and everything will be alright. Best wishes and have a great Thanksgiving.

Shawn one lucky Marine...Amanda whatever happens in life...there has to be a reason...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

You tell him this for me. If he ends up with a medical discharge, there is no shame in that. He joined with every intention of fulfilling his contract, and did nothing to dishonor himself. Sometimes, life just throws us a curveball and we hit a few strokes of bad luck. He EARNED the title, and no one can take that away from him. ever.

Is he injured?

I remember Echo/2003 and I thought of writing him a few times but I dndt because I never really spoke to him on this site...

No he is not physically injured. He has been diagnosed with slight asthma and acid reflux. I will PM you his address

Thread Information