I thought everyone should see this.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

I thought everyone should see this.

Michael Moore is a prick, he replaced his webpage with this picture that completely disrespects the men and women who have lost their lives overseas. I got disqualified from going to the Marines on medical stuff but to all you poolees that are going to get to serve, dont forget left wing pyschos like this who will stop at nothing to discredit you for their own parties political gain.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

He's trying to prove a point that I dont think he should. That was very dickheaded of him. Thats something you dont fool around with.

There is No Need for that type of langage...here...

I can see that the Marines watch there langage, and since You are in there House I would recomend You both change Yours now.

The Drifter's Wife

Sorry mam

well, michael moore is a fat slob glory hound attention seeker. nothing more

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Sorry for my language, I didnt realise what I said was considered so offensive. I will watch it for now on.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    It's his site. Freedom of speech and all.

Like I said, $1 billion plus spent on election campaigning. Then add the all the books and Moore's $100+ million movie.

I really want to get into the 2008 election business!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    While I happen to agree that Michael Moore is an extremist, I don't necessarily agree that the photocomposite is disrespectful. I think that it's perhaps a bit of a reminder as to the human cost of any war and what ends up backing the President of the United States. For better or worse, no matter what your opinion is, the war in Iraq has indeed cost lives, and the decision to become involved belongs to President Bush. I'm not commenting on whether or not it was right or wrong, because that's not the point. The point is that the young soldiers, sailors, and Marines in that photocomposite died carrying out his orders as Commander in Chief, and I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that fact.

hmmn. I personally think it is more about laying BLAME than acknowledging anything, Livingsofree.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Right, I don't think Moore did it as an honor.

Human cost of war, what was our's in Belleau Wood, Tarawa, Chison, Khe Sahn?

dang it! if I keep agreeing with you Yellowing, people aregonna startto think I am a liberal LOL

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Naw, you just agree only with my occasional right leaning opinions.

On that political quiz, I scored as a Centerist with slight Left opinions. I want the death penalty for child predators.

Yeah well, I supposeI should admit that I am something of a conservative with SLIGHTLY left leaning views

Amen to that death penalty though!

LivinSoFree, You say, "the war in Iraq has indeed cost lives, and the decision to become involved belongs to President Bush".

You say that like you think that the President just up and decided to go to war?

You say that the war has cost lives?

Hold on, I'm just trying to figure out your logic-------???

Have you forgotten September 11, 2001, the cause of the war and that we don't like our citizens, (men, women and children) slaughtered? This is the reason for the war, NOT President Bush!

War costs lives. That is why war is refered to as hell. No one in their right mind likes war but it can become necessary for the preservation of our nation.

As far as Michael Moore goes, he is not worthy of wipeing a Marine's six!

Keep working on it. REALLY THINK about why we our at war and forget the distractions of the Michael Moores'.

Thread Information