Air Wingers
Create Post

Thread: Air Wingers

Cool Air Wingers

AIR WINGERS CAN DO, JOE WE DONT NEED GRUNTS, THEY NEED US, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO WALK FROM AN HOA TO DA NANG?
    HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR BUDDYS LEFT LAYING AROUND, NO CHOPPERS IN SIGHT TO PICK THEM UP???
    THINK ABOUT IT BRO,,,,,ITS ALL GOOD!!!!! WE ALL HAD A JOB AND ALL DID WELL, COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT THE GRUNTS....AND THE GRUNTS COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT THE WING, FROM AIR STRIKES TO MED VAC'S TO JUST PLAIN RIDES OR AIR TAXI'S....ALWAYS REMEMBER "ITS ALL GOOD" !!!!
    P.S.....JUST KIDDING ABOUT FIRST PART WE ALL NEEDED EACH OTHER!!!

Dang, FREE!

What got you fired up. bro? We all be THE team to go to. United States Marines. One of us without the other is like a Caddy running on a flat tire! LOL

The Funny part is as Marines we dog on the other services like the Navy for being fat and wearing bell bottoms, the Army for thier silly berets, the Air Force for their whinging and complaining of not having cable T.V. in their hotel rooms in the combat zone. But in actually we need everyone of them. The navy for their ships, the Air Force for their planes, the Army to take over after the Marines are done. But when it is just Marines, we dog on each others MOS, Go figure, But in the long run all us Marines have is each other. I amy not like Aircraft Mechanics because they think their hair should be long and they can go a whole enlistment without wearing cammies because of those silly and yet ugly blue coveralls, or TSB because they think they are all that with their stupid red patches on their cammies, or Ordinance guy cause they sniff too much napalm explosives and do stupid stuff. But in the long run we all need each other in some way shape or form to accomplish the mission.

Arty101
    Guest Free Member

Cool MP's...

... Who needs 'em?

HEY ARTY !!!

Us Grunts and Cannon Cockers needz dem MP's so we can learn how to dance......what I mean is, don't MP stand for "Mambo Professors"??

Mp's are all sorts of things

I have heard it all from mop pushers to multi purpose, on and on the bes one yet though has to be

Military Pimp
    Our MOS number is 5811

So 58+11= 69

I am starting to think it is true cause all the damn girls see MP's first and so do all those guy's wives. They are always in some sort of trouble in that aspect. not me though wasn't my cup of tea.

There are sometimes when

grunts need Air Winger's...

Come-on, Air Winger!

Go faster, Go FASTer, GO FASTER!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Post Here's a spelling lesson

You can't spell these words without MP!!!!

ChuMP
    WiMP
    ChiMP

See if you can come up with a few words that include an MP!!!

Sixguns

58 + 11 = 69 Means you are either giving it, or getting it!!! Doesn't mean you are some kind of pimp, although MP is used in that word. This one word is the exception to the MP rule!!

But grunts are resourceful!!!!

We have our own way of getting around!!!!!!

Smile here's a lesson in marksmanship

We carry one gun put our round on target

Now who the would have to carry sixguns?

sight alignment/ sight picture

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Here's who carries Sixguns

No one. Your attempt at humor is lacking!!!

We are all trained marksmen. In fact, some of the best shooters in the Marine Corps are not MPs. Now if you want to compare shooting scores or numbers of times qualified as expert, I'll give it to you. But after I do that , I will also share with you the number of misfires and accidental discharges MPs have been responsible for. I can tell you that I can't recall a single incident where two Marines in my MOS played "quickdraw" or ended up with a gunshot wound as a result. But this must be the side of your MOS you don't want anyone to see. I guess that badge is not big enough to cover your ego, but I think your brain might be hiding behind it!!

Taking it a little personal

Well think maybe not all the best shooters are MP's. But then some might be cooks and paper pushers. But my philosophy is this " I would rather have a whole bunch of marksman shooters who will put rounds down range in combat than a whole bunch of experts who wont freeze up in the zone." You can compare qualifications all you want but it does no good. I trust you are a good shooter and yet so am I. So no need in discussing that. The incident you are talking about was back when they still had the M1911 .45 caliber pistols. Now almost everone was having accidental discharges with those. To include all who qualified with it. The baretta you don't have that problem. Now in terms of stupidity, those Marines were stupid. But then again they are in ever MOS Yes even your's. I know that may be hard to believe. but believe it. But yet these Marines put themselves in harms way everyday. I have hero's on my watch. It's my fault you have a beef with my MOS. The ones who always do are the ones who have gotten in trouble. If that's not your case then fine but there is no hiding behind any badge.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation You assume too much

I have never had as much as a warning from an MP. In fact, I had the opportunity to work in your MOS, don't think you can say that about my MOSs. I stood on gates before. I volunteered my time to do that and see the world through the eyes of an MP. Now, as far as taking things personal, trace this forum back to my first comments. You were the one who tried to come back with your witty comments and dry humor. I guess your skin is too thin.

Look, just face it, you wouldn't be doing that job unless someone in my MOS did his job!!!

SF

Sixguns

Registered User Free Member Laamie's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

1st MP Bn.

Had the honor of being their "shotgun" almost every night. Anybody ever walk with the War Dogs?
    My MOS; 5915 (HAWK Missile Tech)
    S/F,
    Dick

Thread Information