MCT
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCT

MCT

Can someone give me a few tips for MCT and tell me a few things about it? I leave in like two hours. Me and a few others that I graduated with are confused about what cover to wear to check in to MCT. Any info about MCT would help. Thanks.

-PVT Varela

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    VarelaMJ I would go with your p*ss cutter. I only wore the barracks cover a couple of times in 6 years. Good luck you will have a lot of fun as well as learn lot that will keep you alive in combat.

Semper Fi
    jim

Awesome, thanks.

Either cover is authorized with your Alpha's. The Cutter is easier to carry around though.

One more question before I go. If you arent infantry, do you get leave before MOS school? I've heard that you do and I heard that you dont.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You do.

it depends on what school you are going to, at least it USED to.

No leave between MCT and school. At the end you'll get put on a bus or plane to your school.

Question

Hmmmm. Seems like I'm in the same boat.LOL. I guess I'll find out.

Besides Varela, ya just HAD ten day's leave!@ what do you need more leave for after only 4 weeks worth of work? LOL

No you don't get leave. You get on a bus to the airport or to the stumps if you're lucky. MCT is a joke. Only a 5,10 and 15 humps. You really only learn how to patrol a lot and how to fire and take apart the 240 and 203. Oh and operate on about 2hrs of sleep. I hope it rains and is cold to make it that much more fun. good luck devil

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    Originally posted by HardJedi
    Besides Varela, ya just HAD ten day's leave!@ what do you need more leave for after only 4 weeks worth of work? LOL
    ROFLMFAO! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING LEAVE... THAT'S WHY WE ALWAYS SOLD OURS BACK TO THE US GOVERNMENT!

Isn't that right HardJedi?

ROFL! Right on Snipowsky!

Registered User Free Member Debate_god21's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by HardJedi
    Was MCT really work? I found it easy, and I'm in the PAO!

Registered User Free Member cjwright90's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    SOI was pretty rough on me, emotionally since my bunkie decided to try to wax himself twice. He was having trouble at home with his folks set to split. He downed an huge bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol. He had the worst case of the shakes that I ever saw in my life!

Thread Information