Having fun at MCT
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member Keth's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Having fun at MCT

Hey everyone, I'm on Sunday Liberty down here in San Diego. I'v been having a blast. Already shot the M203 and thrown an M67 frag grenade. Tomorrow I get to fire the M249g, oh yeah, so motivating. I got to see my Cpl promoted to Sgt, that was motivating too. I'm in India co, once again I am put in the best company. Well at least I know I'm getting trained well. Well, I'm already running up quite the bill here at the phone center so I'm off till next week. Semper Fi, Keth

LOL, well, glad you are having a good time. Keep on going, young Brother.

just one question, WHY does EVERYONE think that THEY were in the best Company? LOL

Well C. Co is the best hands down but we'll let him indulge in his fantasy. At least ya'll got libo. Ask about G Co that went through in may. Patroling is about the only thing you really learn there anykways. Weather should be about perfect over there about now

which Chalie Co you talking about there Caesar? I belonged, at one time or another in my 4 years to.......Delta co, Hotel Co, Alpha Co, Alpha Co, Charlie Co, and Alpha Co again!
    '

now, that was not ALL in school, but also in the fleet, so which Charlie are YOU talking about? LOL

Haha good ole boot camp Charlie. Then I was Golf in MCT and Bravo in 29.

Thread Information