Waterproofing A MOLLE Pack
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Waterproofing A MOLLE Pack

Hey Marines, perhaps I'm showing my inexperience here, but given that all we trained with at boot were ALICE packs, can anyone give me a quick and dirty class on waterproofing a MOLLE pack? Got drill this weekend, and I need to do it right.

Sorry, can't help.
    When I was in we used WWII haversacks or packboards with a willie peter bag strapped onto it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, it's all good now. Turns out, since I just qualed a few months ago at boot, I got stuck in duty section for this month... oh boy, 3 days at the reserve center... today I learned the joy of TRAVEL CLAIM PROCESSING! If I didn't want to before, I'm now POSITIVE that I don't want to EVER be an admin Marine...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey Bro, I'm on duty too, in the 1st CIV DIV, FMF Homeland. I would like to take this opritunity to thank you for your service and wish you God Speed in all of your endeavers. I am old enough to remember when you were a Poolie, please be advised that a ADMIN Marine is very necessary. I was Motor - T and needed those Marines for leave and lots of other importent stuff. What are your deploy odds?

Semper Fi
    Jim

Thread Information