check in on seeley
Create Post

check in on seeley

hey all you that know seeley! He had a rough time as you know with heat exaustion and an upper respitory infection! He was almost made to stay at MRP for two weeks! (which he was REALLY bummed about) But he got re-evaluated and they said that he could stay with his platoon! Now he is at Camp Penalton, and he sounds great! Which is a big improvement! So there is the latest for ya'll!

Amanda

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Outstanding! When is his graduation date?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding Amanda! He has his eyes set on his goal, is locked and loaded and highly motivated. This old Marine has no fear that he will not adapt and overcome. Let me know his graduation date as I frequently travel to San Diego and MCRD.

Jim

his graduation date is september 24th! Hope you can make it!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Amanda I will see if I can arrange that I will be in town the 23rd and 24th. The emblem ceremony and base liberty will be on thursday with graduation on friday. There is nothing like watching recruits being made Marines.

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Best wishes to this long-time member of the forum and site. I know he will make it!!

Sixguns

Well I'd go to his graduation but I'll be in 29 Palms then. Tell him I said keep pushing and that it'll be over soon. Plus he was so excited about going he better come back a Marine

Haha he will come back a Marine if it kills him! I know him and he is determined and hard headed! He will make it! I will definatly tell him you said that!! Well he is in the crusible starting this monday! I am cheerin him on from home!!! : )

Thread Information