VEts against Kerry
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings

VEts against Kerry

This site is devoted to swift boat crews from Vietnam. They is a video of the ones that served with Kerry. The message is clear.

www.swiftvets.com

Look like he went from two buddies to one.

HMMMMM

Registered User Free Member enviro's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    What's really funny is that Bush Cheney have put Kerry's acceptance speech on their website with the belief that if more American's actually see what Kerry says and does, they won't vote for him.

I think it will work.

Originally posted by enviro
    What's really funny is that Bush Cheney have put Kerry's acceptance speech on their website with the belief that if more American's actually see what Kerry says and does, they won't vote for him.

I think it will work.
    Enviro, that is funny... LMAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    airframesguru I went to the swift boat website yesterday and noticed the same thing as you - one less supporter.

Semper Fi
    Jim

LMAO

Originally posted by jinelson
    airframesguru I went to the swift boat website yesterday and noticed the same thing as you - one less supporter.

Semper Fi
    Jim
    ...and I understand from the Bush camp, that the lone remaining swift boat supporter of Kerry is actually a Republican plant!

LMAO

kerry

one quick comment have any of you heard about Tiger Force in Viet Nam and what THEY had committed against the people of Viet Nam..and alot of people are calling him a liar...he just might be telling the truth..about atrocities in Nam..looking forward to your posts...

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    d c taveapont: we suffer an affliction called being human... every war, and every "non-war" conflict has its crimes of inhumanity... look no further than American Civil-Rights "lynchings" that have taken place since North America was Discovered by Europeans 500+ years ago...

It is ugly... but NOT the norm... Sen. Kerry EXAGERATED the truth for his on gain... he is a liar greater than anything the Dems, or ivalis, can pin on Pres. Bush.

again gentleman i dont give a rats be hind what a bunch of officers that was commanders on those swift boats i want to hear what the enlisted personnel have to say about kerry the ones that served under him is the ones i want to hear from.

d c taveapont, one point, Kerry never witness these crimes.
    Were atrocities committed in Vietnam?
    Yes by both sides or do we forget Hue of 1968.
    An atrocity to some might not be one to another.
    many in Vietnam believed in reincarnation, to disturb the body right after death to them it was an atrocity.
    Many took clothing or other items from the bodies of those they had shot.
    That bother the Vietnamese more than the actual shooting because they thought that the souls of dead would wander the earth endlessly.
    Atrocities have been part of war as long as there been wars.
    A good one would be Achillies dragging the body of Hector in front of Troy.
    Still my point is that John Forbes Kerry said or testified that he saw many atrocities being committed.
    Now, we question how many atrocities can you witness in 4 months in Vietnam.
    Many were heresay and some might have been bravo.
    Many shoot from ground of comfort, but who they have done things different?
    Westmoreland war of attrition and body counts led to many of these atrocities.
    Than the horror of seeing men killed to what now is called IDE's.
    We used to called those "booby traps" and there was no enemy in sight.
    That led to many seeing all Vietnamese as the enemy.
    Still its up to each individual of how he or she conducts themselves under the madness of war.
    If you have walk in my shoes, than you can judge me.
    How do I paint a picture of fear, anger ?
    What colors do I use to color that picture?
    John Forbes Kerry painted many that serve honorably as those that committed atrocities be he did not see them...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo
    My service in Vietnam is between me and my God
    I can live on how I conducted myself...

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by hrscowboy
    again gentleman i dont give a rats be hind what a bunch of officers that was commanders on those swift boats i want to hear what the enlisted personnel have to say about kerry the ones that served under him is the ones i want to hear from.
    too bad... I am an Staff-OFFICER in a Non-Commissioned Status... so I guess for you only Private through Lance Corporal opinions count, please forgive this SNCO's arrogance...

Wait a minute... you claim a blood-stripe... so your own opinion is squat?!?...

Okay, so I, too, would like to hear everyone's side of the story concerning Sen. Kerry's time in 'nam...

His performance in politics SINCE then is of more interest to me... my personal conclusion? He is NO friend of the Vietnam Vets or the Military, or anything else other than his own advancement, and will NOT get my vote...

so why is this being brought up..The Pentagon Refused to Reopen the case against certain members of tiger force..and the only person WHO was Investigated was the person who reported it...I did read up on it and a member of T.F. said who knows just how far up the command it went and who careers it might have ended...i to did serve in Nam as a matter of fact my mos was 0351 and yet i was the sqds RTO..what kerry said was not a slap to me hell i have no guilt about doing my time incountry and thats why i feel that the so called petition against kerry is wrong...atrocities were committed by a small amount of men if you can call them that...geez the Corps had its own my-Lai..i'm not to sure but the name MIGHT be "ban mei thou.". i could be wrong about the name i;ll try to check it out..

d c taveapont, did you post the below?

kerry
    one quick comment have any of you heard about Tiger Force in Viet Nam and what THEY had committed against the people of Viet Nam..and alot of people are calling him a liar...he just might be telling the truth..about atrocities in Nam..looking forward to your posts...

So we post our replies to what you post above.
    You now post that the atrocities were committed by a small amount of men if you can call that.
    That not the picture that John Forbes Kerry and the Veterans Against the War painted in their "Winter Soldier" tales of atrocities.
    They said that all we did was murder and rape and God knows what else.
    It dishonored many good men and women.
    Some paid with their lives, among them were many good friends of mine.
    Also my Recon Platoon Commander 1st Lt. Frank S. Reasoner USMC.
    If we look hard and often enough, we might find anything under the moon.
    Even what you aloot to.
    Our own My Lai...
    But no one has been charged of that...

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

Must clear one point, 1st. Lt Frank Stanley Reasoner USMC was my Recon Platoon Leader when we were stationed in Hawaii pior to Vietnam.
    When the 1st Marine Brigade went to Vietnam, on arriving Okinawa, many of the line or infantry companies found that they were short Non Commissioned Officers or NCO's.
    Many of us in Recon were pulled to fill those needs of the line companies.
    I was than a member of India 3rd Bn 4th Marines.
    Our time in Vietnam was cut short dued to our tour with the 1st Marine Brigade was over.
    They returned many of back CONUS.
    I than returned in 1966-67 for a full 13 months tour for a grand total of 17 months in-country.
    In those 17 months, I never witness any atrocity.
    Was that dued to our being more disciplined than the Army?
    Many in my company would take things off the bodies that we killed like belts and any other thing deemed worthy as a war trophy.
    The Vietnamese would raise holy hades more about that the killing of those combatants.

Semper Fidelis/Semper Fi
    Ricardo

supposily some of those enlisted are the ones

Originally posted by hrscowboy
    Showing up, to support his John Kerry Political tour. I have only seen two named that now travel with him. The other served on the other boats the media now wants to discount, but those that travel with him count as good character witnesses.

Now, I don't know how many actually served on Kerry's boat, but if those two that show up with him actually served with Kerry that means we now have three swift boat mates that committed those atrocities, shot at innocent civilians, killed live stock, and burned down villiages,as Kerry testified they did.

I don't think they can cover their butts as good as they want to.

Thread Information