Check in on Seeley in boot
Create Post

Check in on Seeley in boot

Well I got some not so good news from Seeley today! He got severe heat exastion in basic! He felt weired but refused to stop training! Finally the other recruits made him stop and took him to the DI who told him to do them all a favor and die! The SDI saw it was serious and took off his boots and all and soaked him in water and called an ambulence! He was in the hospital. But he is okay now! The doctor told him that without water he would have been dead in an hour. He says it was quite an experience but the SDI posted on some board "Dont f*** with Seeley" cause i guess he handled it well or something! I guess the SDI was upset that the DI did nothing about the situation. Well just thought i would let all you people who know him how he is doing! See ya!

Amanda

WOW! Hey, I didn't ever have it that bad in Boot, but I did almost pass out in line waiting for a haircut at MCRD once! It was actually pretty funny.

I was standing there, and things just kinda went black on me, but I didn't fall down, my SDI saw me swaying and yelled " HARPER! take your sillt A$$ and sit down on the curb over there!"

to which I replied, " SIR! this recruit has gone blind and can't SEE the curb!" He ran over, grabbed me, and poored a couple canteens on my head and sat me down. Then laughed his butt of at my reply, once he knew I was good to go again ! LOL

Glad to hear seeley is doing better now, wish him the best for me.

sure will! : ) I know, i know he will do great! He is one tough guy when he needs to be! But my poor baby!

I guess i am just one of those many conserned girlfriends! : )

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member
    He's not drinking enough water. I never once had a problem with heat exhaustion, but then again I pounded water like crazy. Our SDI made us along with the DI's. I sure hope he gets to feeling better. Tell him I said hi and drink more fluids, even if he doesn't need too! Being hydrated at all times is the key! I wish him the best of luck!

P.S. What's up HardJedi? Doing ok bro? Great story, that's funny man. Lucky they didn't let you slam the deck like I've seen some recruits do! Not a pretty sight at all!

doing good Snipowsky. long time no see

Thread Information